Part-14

The episode starts with court room.

Naira,Laksh and Akshara came out from a car. From another 2 cars Naitik,Naksh,Keerti,Shiv,Preet and Simrat came.

Bhabhi Maa and Goenka Family saw Naira and Laksh.

Laksh:- Mumma Dadi!

Naira:- Go and meet your Dadi!

Laksh went towards Swarna but Kartik came in front of him. Kartik bent in front of Laksh and was abt to hug him when Laksh pushed him. Kartik was shocked.

Laksh:- Go away! I want to meet my Dadi because I love her.

Laksh went to Swarna and hugged her. Swarna picked Laksh in her arms.

Laksh:- Dadi aap kaise ho?

Swarna:- Main thk hoon! Aap kaise ho?

Laksh:- Dadi Main fit and fine. You know Mumma loves you. I also love you.

Swarna:- I love you too bacha!

Suhasini:- You will not meet me Laksh.

Laksh:- I hate you! Dadi where are Ram and Shyam?

Naira:- Maa he's asking abt Luv and Kush.

Swarna hugged Naira. Naira wiped her tears. Laksh opened his arms. Naira picked Laksh.

Swarna:- Luv Kush have gone to school.

Bhabhi Maa:- Naira!

Naira:- Badi Dadi!

Naira and Laksh both hugged Bhabhi Maa. Their name for case was announced. They all went inside. The court hearing started. Naira was called in witness box.

Naira:- Mam! You are also a woman. I was mentally tortured by Goenka family except Swarna Maa. She was the one who supported me. But Kartik Goenka broke me totally. When he can't trust his wife. When he can call his wife a slut What do you expect from him. And those legal papers I have submitted. You check them and I don't think there's any flaw. I don't want my son to become like these Goenka's.

Naira left. Laksh was called.

Laksh:- Aunty! My Mumma is the best. I can't live without Mumma. She always takes care of me. I hate that man because he hurt my Mumma. I'll never talk to him. Please don't separate me from my Mumma. I don't want to live with those people who hurt my Mumma.

Laksh started crying. Laksh ran towards Naira. Naira took him in his lap. Laksh cuddled into Naira. Now Swarna was called.

Swarna:- I'm a Goenka too. But I want that Laksh should never come to us. Otherwise they will make Laksh like them. I am happy that Laksh s with Naira and Singhania Family.

Swarna told the judge abt what happened that day after divorce. Swarna also left. Slowly everyone's statement was recorded. Shiv got up.

Shiv:- Mam I want to show you something!

Judge:- Yes please!

Shiv gave some video and it was played.

IN THE VIDEO

Suhasini:- Manish I want Laksh at any cost.

Manish:- Maa please don't do anything such...

Suhasini:- I'll get my grandson by hood or by crook. If I have to harm Naira then I'll harm. I just want Laksh.

Surekha:- Maa Ji! We can do case for Laksh's custody.

Suhasini:- Hmm! I'll kill Naira if she didn't give me Laksh.

THE VIDEO ENDS

Everyone was shocked to see the video. Laksh went to Suhasini and hit her.

Laksh:- You will kill my Mumma. I hate you I hate you.

Naira got hold of Laksh. Laksh tightly hugged Naira. They sat on their seats.

Judge:- According to the evidences and statements only Ms Naira Singhania has right on Laksh. Her legal work is proper and no Goenka has right on Laksh. They can't see or meet Laksh without Naira's consent and Laksh's wish. Mrs Suhasini Goenka If you crossed your limits you will be give imprisonment of 5 years. Mr Kartik Goenka If you went against the legal work you will be given punishment. Laksh no one will take you away from your Mumma. Ms Naira Singhania If you want I can give orders for police protection.

Naira:- No Mam! I can save myself and my son. I have my whole family here with me. They can protect their daughter. Thank you so much!

Judge passed the judgement. They all went out.