Thoughts

Caleb's POV
As Lock's sister swims away I notice that Lock looks a lot like her. They both have short blue hair, Lock's is a dark blue, Key's is light blue to a darker blue.
I laugh to myself.

"What are you laughing about?" I hear Lock ask the annoyance draining from his voice turning into confusion.
"Nothing, Just you and your sister look a lot alike." I say calmly.
He's silent for a while, staring out toward land.
I stare at him and think to myself "look at him.. he's kinda cute.."
I shake my head pushing the thought out of my head.

"You know... I've always wished I could go on land." Lock says with a hint of longing in his voice
"Believe me you don't want to be on land, people suck." I tell him
"In what way do they suck?" He asks
"Not many have seen a real mermaid much less a male mermaid. They'd be afraid of you and call you names saying you were a freak. I'm an exception " I say to him.
"Hm.. so they haven't changed..." he mutters quietly.

I move closer to him. "Your scales on your tail. They go from a navy blue to a light blueish purple. It's pretty." I say to him looking at the water and at his tail.
"Oh, thanks." He replies
I look at my watch, it's 5:59 pm.
"Hm.. it's time for me to get going." I say more to myself than Lock.
"Ok see you tomorrow Caleb! I can't wait to meet your daughter!" He exclaims as he moves back into the water.

As we say our good byes for the day. I can't help but feel that tomorrow will be even better than today.

-<~>-<~>-<~>-<~>-<~>-<~>-<~>

HI! This. Chapter was short mainly because I have been busy with my birth day, drawing reference sheets, school, Latin homework, and my social life (which consists of me talking to my friends online) anyway the next one is going to be longer. Also Caleb is gay if you couldn't tell ( haven't come up with a backstory for him yet)
-feral

P.s.
The chapters from here on are going to have some gay things in it because to of the people reading this that I know support the ship of Lock x Caleb which has two v weird ship names ( one is Clock) the other one I'm not going to mention.. also if you feel unconfortable about the ship or LGBTQ+ stories/ people please leave. Because I don't want to deal with those types of people.