Truth

Caleb's POV

I stare at Lock. He looks at me, "what are you looking at?" He says angerly his voice hoarse.
"You."
"Why though?" He asks
"Why not" I say
"Don't get cocky with me Caleb."
I laugh. Lock stares at me, confused.
"You really don't see it do you?" I say.
"See what?"
"God you're being so stupid lock.."
"What?!" He exclaims angerly.
"I like you, a lot." I say without thinking, shocking myself and Lock.
Lock stares at me, his mouth slightly agape.
"You.. what..?" He says quietly
"I-I like you a lot..?" I mutter feeling my face getting warmer.
I look at lock, his face is red.
He's silent.
Feeling awkward I say that I should be getting home, and I walk off to the machine.
I hear lock saying goodbye, but I don't.

Lock's POV:

Caleb leaves without saying goodbye. I go back to the water and start to head home when I see three of my other family members; Zola, Alfred and Nova. Zola is poking Alfred while nova is looking up at the surface. I pay no attention to them as I go back home to sleep.

I lie in bed and I think of my parents, and the day they died or at least disappeared:

The day my parents disappeared was the day before my birthday. I was so happy, My entire family was coming to visit us. Nova, Alfred, and Zola were coming as well as some of my other family members that I hadn't never met before. I was so excited. Most of my family showed up before keykey did the stupidest thing, she told mom and dad to come with her. She wanted to show them something in a cave.
The cave collapsed on them, Keykey was able to get out before they were..

On my birthday we didn't celebrate. We had a funeral, no one could get their bodies out of the rubble.

A few years ago Keykey, Naia, Jason and I tried to recover our parents' bodies but we couldn't find their skeletons, we moved every rock. But, we didn't find them. We found mom's ring, and dad's necklace but that's all we found.

I slowly drift off to sleep where my dreams are strange.

_~*Lock's dream*~_

I'm sitting next to Caleb, who's smiling like he always does; slightly crooked but adorable.
God he's cute..
He looks at me, and without warning hugs me.
I hug him back, unsure if it's the right thing to do.
He kisses my head.
I feel my face turn red. I want to kiss him so badly and I don't know why...
"Lock..?" I hear him say,
"Yeah?" I say pulling away from his hug smiling like an idiot.

He kisses me, I blush bright red. I kiss him back, I can feel him smiling. I smile an even wider smile, and kiss him again.
He pulls away grinning. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
What's happening to me?
I look at Caleb, but he's not there. I panic, "Caleb!? Caleb!" I call out.
I hear his laugh, only it's not his. It's deeper, not as welcoming, scary even.
I yell out for Caleb again, the laughter gets louder and louder.

Suddenly, my dream ends and I'm brought back to reality gasping for breath.

I sigh, and stay awake for a while until sleep catches up to me. I sleep. Only nightmares and old memories dance in my brain tonight as I sleep uneasily, waiting for tomorrow to come.