Questions

Caleb's POV:

My day starts off as usual; I make breakfast, pack my lunch, and head off to the docs. Get into the 'Machine' and go to the rocks.
I wait for Lock.
I ignore the thought of my nightmare, I look at the lightning sky. It's quite pretty with its orangey red and yellow colors fading into blue.
It makes me smile.
As I wait for Lock, the thought of my nightmare pops into my head. I frown and stare at the water.

Lock's POV:

I pull myself onto the rocks, Caleb is siting there staring at the water. He doesn't seem to notice me. I move next to him and poke his shoulder.
He jumps.
"Jesus, Lock don't do that" He exclaims
I laugh.
I look at him again grinning. He's blushing, it's slight but I notice it.

Caleb's POV:

I feel my face get warmer. My heart is pounding, not only from lock scaring me but from him laughing.
His laugh makes me feel weird, happy but also giddy? I'm confused.
He's looking at me, I don't understand what it is but some how I know that something is off about him. He seems to have changed since yesterday, he isn't keeping his distance from me as usual. He's bolder and seems slightly tense.
I wonder what's going on with him?

Lock's POV:

I try to act normal but with key's words drifting around in my brain I can't think straight. He stairs blankly at me. 'Shit did he notice' I think to myself. I stare back, I want to get the words out of my head but I can't.
He looks away from me and looks at the water. I smile and look at him and smile. He's silent for a long while.
"What's up?" He asks me
"What do you mean?"
"You're acting differently.."
"Oh.. key told me what you two were taking about yesterday"
"Shit.." he mutters
"So is it true..?"
He's silent
Then he laughs nervously.
"Haha! No. What is your sister thinking! Ha ha.. ha..." He exclaims
"Yeah what is she talking about.." I say calmly.
I know he's lieing.