Boyfriends?

Naia's P.O.V

I was lazing on my heap of things I've found in shipwrecks when I heard Keykey giggling. I get up and swim to her, "What are you so giddie about?" I ask her
"Oh nothing.. except Lock has a new boyfriend, and is smiling again." She replies with a evil little grin on her face.
"What? Lock is smiling?" I say confused about what she means about lock having a boyfriend and smiling.
"I said Lock has a boyfriend and is smiling again." She says again.
I look at her, "Keykey. Again, I don't think Lock is gay." I say to her. I'm annoyed by her constant assumptions on things that probably aren't true.
I see our brother Jason coming towards us. I wave to him. As he approaches I see he looks worried, "What's wrong Jay?" I ask him
"The machine is back" He replies with a hint of fear in his voice
"THE MACHINE IS BACK!?" I yell angrily remembering that it destroyed my hiding place.
"That machine is going to be destroyed if it's the last thing I do.." I say through clenched teeth more to myself that anyone.
I look over to where key was only a few minutes ago. She's gone. I sigh and go back to my hole and wait for someone to pass by.

Jason's P.O.V

I tell Naia about the machine which destroyed her hiding place. She mutters to herself something I can't quite hear. I watch as our little sister Keykey goes off to do something, Naia looks where Key was a few minuets before. My blood-red haired sister turns and swims back to her lair.
I sigh and set off to find Lock.

Lock's P.O.V

I wave good bye to Caleb and just sit and stare off at the land for a while.
I hear a splashing behind me. I turn and see my older brother,
"I've been looking for you. Keykey was looking awfully happy when I saw her. She mentioned something about you smiling and a boyfriend? I don't know she was probably just talking nonsense." He remarks
I look at him
"Me? Have a boyfriend?! That's just Key's normal nonsense talk!" I say calmly
"Okay..?" He says
"Well I'm gonna go to bed lil bro" he remarks and disappears under the water.
I stare at the darkening sky, the stars only just starting appear.
"Do I like Caleb in that way? Or do I just like him as a friend?" I think to myself.
I sigh and slide myself into the water and swim back to my home. Where I lie and wait for sleep to take hold of my mind until morning.
But until then I will dream of what is to happen tomorrow.

I'll be posting a special episode on Valentine's Day that isn't part of the story Line! But it's just going to be for fun and maybe some small hints for this story!

See you then!!