Kids

~POV~

Tap tap! Tap
"You sure they're alive in there??"
"Yes, Miren. They're alive."
"Well sorry for not realizing that"
"Can I feed them?!"
"No you idiot you can't feed them."
R: "Wow, Anniku is putting on the shadeee."
M: "Really, Rowan?"
A: "Miren you can feed them when you act more mature and not like a child."
M: "Annikuuu you know I'm a child besides look at Rowan. She's practically a toddler with her hello kitty things and her bucket hats."
A: "Miren you can feed them if they wake up"
R: "I take offense to being called a toddler"
M: "Well sorry for telling the truth"
A: "Miren you need to stop"
M: "We all sound like preschoolers fighting over a crayon"
R: "you're the only one that sounds like a preschooler."

M: "wow, this is so sad.Alexa play Despacito"
A: "stab me in the eye with a spork I want to die"
R: "aLeXa pLaY dEspAcItO"
M: "Woaw"
R: "Woaw"

We watch as the three of them laugh at each other.
They really are more like a little family rather than boss and employees. It's nice to see them joking around.

Well, not necessarily See them.
Since our eyes are always closed. More like hear them.
I wonder how the kids are doing.
I miss them, so much.
I bet he misses them too.
He loved his little duo and the twins, who were always finding a way to get hurt or in trouble when they were little. I wonder how they've coped. How they've grown.
If they found someone special that they may want to spend their life with.
I hope we get to see them one day..

But for now,
It's time to sleep.

Caleb's POV
When we get to land I tie up the machine and help Lock and Keykey out.
They both look around mesmerized by their new surroundings, I smile at them.
"Let's go to my house. You guys can figure out how things work when we're there." I say as I start to walk down the street.
"Caleb wait up!" They call, trying to run after me.
I laugh,
"Try to keep up!" I say to them as I start to walk faster.
Suddenly I feel someone's hand on my shoulder. I turn around, and there's lock.
"I ran!" He exclaims, giggling.
I smile at him.
Keykey stumbles behind us, gasping.
"Christ Lock how do you run so fast?!" She asks
"I dunno." He says shrugging.

A little while later we arrive at my house.
I open the door and walk in. "Come on in." I say gesturing for them to come inside.
"Ivy! We have some guests!" I shout as Lock and Keykey walk inside.
"Really!?" I hear her say as she walks into the living room. "Who is it?" She asks.
Lock and key turn around toward her.
I watch as her eyes get huge.
"Hi Ivy" Lock says smiling
"You. Have. LEGS?!" She exclaims, shocked.
I laugh,
"That's my fault" key says,
"How long are you staying!?" Ivy asks happily
"We don't know, to be honest." Keykey says, scratching the back of her head nervously.
Ivy stares at her, blank faced.
"Ok!" Ivy says "you can stay in my room!!" She exclaims grabbing keykey's hand dragging her to her room, giggling.
"Uhh.. where should I sleep?" lock asks.
I feel my face getting hot, "um.. I guess my room I can sleep on the couch. Keykey is probably going to take the extra mattress."
"Okay. But why wouldn't you just sleep in your own bed?" He asks.
"Because it would be weird. And cramped"
"I don't care." He says.
"Hm."
"Oh yeah, you hungry?" I ask
"Starving" keykey says from Ivy's bedroom.
"Okay, I'll make lunch."
"Lock how about you look around the house. It may be small but we've managed to store a lot of things in here." I say.
"Alright."
While he walks around the house I start to make lunch.
I look out the window to see a girl across the street, staring at me. She looks, familiar.. Then it comes to me. She's one of the strange girls that was walking down the street earlier.
I open the window.
"What're you staring at!?" I shout at her.
She says nothing and just turns around and walks down the street, heading back toward the docks.
I shrug it off and finish up in the kitchen.
I set the food on the table and call out to Lock, Keykey, and Ivy that food is on the table.
Keykey runs to the table, almost crashing into it.
"Calm down Key, Jesus." Lock says, slightly annoyed.
"CaLm DoWn KeY, jEsUs." She says mockingly.
I look at lock, he looks mad.
"Ok come sit down and eat you three." I say smiling at them.
As we eat. I wonder; why that girl was staring at our window, does she know about Lock and Keykey? What does she know?
Who is she? What does she want. What does her boss want?
"I'm not hungry" I sigh
"Okay! More food for me!!" Keykey says grabbing my plate and shoveling the food into her mouth.
"You okay?" Lock asks, looking at me.
"Yeah I'm fine.. I just have a lot on my mind.." I say, walking into my bedroom.
He follows me, closing the door behind him.
"There's something that's upsetting you. I can tell." He says as he sits down next to me.
"I'm okay, I swear."
"No, you're not. Something is bothering you. What ever it is, tell me." He says, sternly.
I sigh, "Fine, there is something that's bothering me. There was a girl that I've seen before; right before I came back with your clothes. She was with two other girls, one of them seemed to be the boss of the other two.
The girl was staring at my house, as if she knew something.." I say.
"Hm, I bet it's nothing. She was probably just looking at the house that's all." He says calmly.
"Maybe.."
I get up and walk to the door,
"I'm going to go clear the table." I say as I open the door.
Crash
Keykey falls face first onto the floor.
"Keykey! What the hell have I told you a million times?!" Lock snaps
"Not to 'eAvEsDrOp'" she says making air quotes with her fingers.
I laugh as Lock glares at his sister.
"You two need to stop arguing.." I say
"We're trying" They say.
I roll my eyes and walk to the living room, and lie down on the couch.
I don't remember falling asleep, but all I know is that when I woke up I was in my bed and lock was sitting there next to me, fast asleep.
"I love you..." I whisper as I close my tired eyes and drift back to sleep as I wait tomorrow to arrive.