Out of Breath- Logan and Deceit

This is an alternate ending to "Can Lying Be Good?" I really enjoyed this video from Thomas. Oh, and there's spoilers.

Logan's P.O.V
     As my hand flew to my mouth, I stood in shock. Deceit had enough energy to keep me quiet, and I'm the strongest side to Thomas. He had tricked us by acting as Patton throughout the video, even though we knew something was up. I tried to get my hand off, but I couldn't. The longer it stood, the more I wanted to break down, and the longer I had to hold my breath. Deceit had closed my respiratory passageway, and I was running out of oxygen.

     Virgil, Thomas and Roman didn't seem to notice, though. They were to busy worrying about why "Patton" was acting strange. Meanwhile, I was close to tears, and the corners of my vision were becoming dark.

     "You're the boss, so if you really want to know, you can." Virgil stated, seeing my widened eyes.

     "I want to know," Thomas said.

     "Deceit!" I choked out, before kneeling to the ground. My head was reeling, my vision blurred to the point where I couldn't see Deceit's transformation to himself.

     I don't know how long I was catching my breath, but it was long enough for Deceit to notice.

     "Aw, what's the matter, Logan? Are you out of breath for me?" His mocking tone made me want to punch him, but all I could do was reach for the wall before he held closed my respiratory passageways again.

     "Leave him alone!" Patton yelled. While I was struggling for air, Patton was able to rise to his normal spot. The Dark Sides were pretty strong when Thomas was facing a dilemma, but not compared to their counterparts.

     I clawed at my throat, leaving bright red scratches, as Virgil started crying, Thomas panicking, and Roman bringing his sword out. Patton yelled at Deceit, and he quickly disappeared.
     I could finally breathe again, but I was without oxygen for too long. I fell to the floor, gasping for air as everyone rushed to my side. I closed my eyes, and could feel myself being dragged to the couch.
     "M'fine," I mumbled. They didn't need to worry about me right now.  They need to find Deceit before he plays as someone else.
     "No, you're not, Logan. You always say that. Just shut up and let us help you," Virgil said. Thomas was blankly staring at me, a side effect of a weak side. Based on which side you are, you will leave a different side effect when you are weak or sick.

     I opened my eyes to see everyone trying to help. Virgil was trying to help my scratches, Patton was getting me water, Roman was putting on movies (not sure how that's helping, but he claimed so), and Thomas was back to normal. I tiredly smiled, amazed that they would do this all for me.

     Everyone came to my side, turned on the TV, and we watched movies. The sides were hugging each other, with me in the center. I didn't mind, actually. I was extremely tired from Deceit's magic.
     I tried to stay awake for as long as I could, when Thomas whispered in my ear. "It's ok, no one can hurt you here."

     The other sides heard Thomas's remark, and nodded in assent. They could see I was exhausted, even though I tried to hide it. As I was fighting a losing battle with sleep, Patton saw my struggle and sped up the process. He slowly ran his fingers through my hair, continuing to watch the movie. I quickly fell asleep, surrounded by the warm embrace of the sides.

     Third P.O.V
"Is he sleeping yet?"
"I think so. Poor kiddo, working all day, then this happens. He must be so tired!"
"Well, let him sleep. I can edit the video tommorow with Joan."
"Goodnight, Logan."

My first one shot. Probably very crappy, but, meh. Hoped you enjoyed it!