Shattered - Prinxiety

Trigger Warning: Suicidal thoughts, self harm, blood, scary details?

"Shut Up! SHUT UP! I hate you!" He threw the mirror across the room in anger and sorrow. It shattered to the floor as he curled to a ball.

"Get out of my head... I hate you..." The tears poured down his face as his arm mechanically moved toward a sharp piece of glass. A few drops of blood fell as his hand clasped around it.

"No..." Virgil uncurled himself and tried to run away from the voice in his head. "Get Away..."

"Why? You Know I'm Right. Come On, It'll Feel Good. Pick It Up." Virgil hand moved closer as the glass was pressed on his skin. The slight burn increased as he pressed down. A river of red flowed down his arm, and streams of tears came down his face. He struggled against the voice in his head, almost breaking free. The struggle left a wavy and more painful mark than was what originally intended: one straight, vertical line.

Virgil collapsed on the floor, letting go of the glass. The room felt as if it was spinning, as he fell unconscious in a small pool of blood.

"Pathetic."

~~~~~

Roman had been walking by when he heard loud thud, and what sounded like glass shattering.

"Shut up! SHUT UP! I hate you!" Roman quickly ran to Virgil's door, pressing his ear against it to hear what was going on. The floor creaked slightly under him as he tried to look through the crack under the door.

"Get out of my head... I hate you..." He saw Virgil, curled to a ball on the floor. His arm was moving towards a piece of glass that was next to him. Virgil was shaking, and Roman wasn't sure if he was having a panic attack or if he was trying to resist something.

Suddenly, Virgil stood up, running around in circles. "No...Get away..." Roman slowly tried to open the door, but it was locked. He ran to for the spare key, climbing the cabinets until h found it. It was full of rust, the once silver key now all black and dark.

Roman came back, unlocking the door. It struggled and wouldn't turn easily, and Roman got frustrated, and was about to kick down the door instead.

What he saw once he got in would scar him for life.

~~~~~

Virgil woke up on his bed his head pounding, his arm burning, and his soul feeling like Hell. He slowly sat up, and looked around. there was a chair pulled up next to him, with a bucket of medicinal supplies. He glanced to the door, which was no longer a door, but a hinge with a few pieces of wood hanging on the side.

"Your Awake." Virgil jumped, and looked at the dark mist forming on the side of the bed. A figure appeared, forming as if made of pixels. He looked almost like Logan, but without the glasses and tie. there was a clean, sharp look to him, and he wore a dark cloak. He was looking out the window.

"Why Won't You Listen To Me? You Know I'm Right, And I'm Only Trying To Help You And The Others. They're Better Off Without You. Why Did You Struggle? Why Did You Run?" Virgil tried to stand up, only to feel lightheaded and dizzy. He shook it off, trying to walk out the door.

"Stop." Virgil froze, feeling part of the mist coming towards him.

"Good Boy. You Don't Want Me to Force You Again." Virgil snarled at him, his eyes narrowing as he turned around. He was exhausted, but he could not -absolutely not- let this guy know.

"So, Back To My Questions. Answer Me. Now." Virgil just continued to keep his mouth shut, hearing faint footsteps down the hall.

"I hate you, that's why. I used to love you, but now I know your nothing but trouble. Go jump off a cliff," Virgil said as he spat at the man's shoes.

"So...That's How You Want To Play..." Virgil barely had time to react when he was thrusted against the wall. Virgil let out an agonizing moan, feeling his consciousness slip away once again.

"Virgil!?" Roman rushed over, dropping the bowl of soup he was carrying. He didn't even notice the figure on the bed, staring deep into his skull. All he cared about was his boyfriend.

"Virgil, what happened? Answer me, please!" Roman lifted Virgil up so he could lay on the bed, when he finally saw the figure.

"Who are you?" Roman asked, pulling Virgil closer to him. The man was still staring out the window, almost as if avoiding eye contact.

"I Am Virgil's Friend. Nice To Meet You. Who Are You?" Virgil tried to protest against his statement, but had no strength. All his did was shake his head, hoping that Roman saw or at least felt it.

"I am Prince Roman, Thomas' creativity. Might I ask what you represent?" Roman said courteously. He was such a good actor that even Virgil thought there was no hope for him. But Roman had felt the nod, he heard the conversation, and he saw what happened.

"Virgil Calls Me WN, And I Represent Your Worst Nightmare." WN turned around and faced Roman, Roman taking three steps back from what he saw. WN's eyes were just two black sockets on his face with no eyeballs. His smile was full of razor sharp teeth that could kill. There were two bloody streams down his face, contrasting greatly with his pale white skin.

WN stepped closer to Roman, who was trying to get Virgil away.

"I'm Not Going To Hurt You. I Promise." WN face morphed into one of sadness, but Roman still kept his guard up.

"You're right... You'll hurt Virgil instead." Roman looked down to Virgil's face, his peaceful features making Roman fall in love with him even more. He backed away once again from WN, making it clear that he didn't trust this cloaked figure.

WN finally had enough of this. He growled and grabbed a hold of Roman's arm, which was more than enough for his effects to work. Roman's eyes turned dark, the once bright and passionate look to them becoming dull. He crumpled to the floor, placing Virgil beside him before rocking back and forward on the floor.

"Virgil... No..I'm sorry. Virgil... VIRGIL!" The scream was so deafening and scary that even WN was shocked. Roman's eyes were wide, his face was paled from the vision he was seeing. Everything seemed so real in his eyes, yet he didn't even notice anything in the real world.

Roman shakily stood up, sliding down to the floor a few times before maintaining his upright posture. Roman then started throwing punches at WN, which caught him off guard. He toppled over, landing on the bed as he did so. Roman wasn't even aware he was punching someone. In his vision, he was punching shadows that were attacking Virgil, all of which he couldn't protect Virgil from.

"Get away from him! Stop!" The vision was starting to fade out a little, due to WN being momentarily weak. Roman stopped punching, finally realizing that it wasn't real. It seemed very real though, and the screams and echoes coming from his vision made Roman want to hid away forever. He clutched his head, trying to shake the vision out.

"Get out of my head..." Roman sat on the floor, still clutching his head. The vision was giving him a migraine, and felt horrible.

WN stood up, glancing at Virgil and Roman. Roman looked up, staring at WN where his eyes should be.

"Two Days. If He Doesn't Accept My Offer, Consider Both Of You Dead." WN sunk out, leaving Virgil on the floor and Roman clutching his head, wondering what he could have meant.

A/N: Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while, there has been a multitude of personal events occuring in my life. I will try to update soon though, and the second part of this should be coming up. Have a good day.