Little Spot- Moxiety

Patton needs to go to time out *wink wink nudge nudge poke poke HINT HINT*. Just saying.

TW: smuuutt? I think. Implied copulation.

Patton and Virgil have been dating for a couple months now. It wasn't too much of a roller coaster, but more of a loving, caring vibe. They never had any problems with that.

One night, Patton and Virgil were eating on the couch. They took home some wraps from a fast food joint, and decided to "Netflix and chill".

So there they were, quietly finishing their dinner. Virgil was still niblling on fries with ketchup while Patton was watching the movie. Well, he wasn't really watching the movie. In fact, he was looking at the mirror right above the TV, and that mirror gave Patton a good view of him. They were on opposite sides of the couch, and Patton wanted to see the movie and Virgil.

Patton watched Virgil eat his fries, dipping in ketchup each time. Virgil was a slightly messy eater, and accidentally got a smear of ketchup on his cheek.

So, Patton helped him out. He slowly crawled over on all fours, his bangs covering his eyes a little bit.

"Hey, Patton. Whatcha doing?" Virgil asked, staring at Patton.

Patton slowly leaned over in his ear, nuzzling it a bit. He could almost feel the heat radiating off of Virgil's face.

"P-Patton, wh-what are you doing?" Virgil's breath was caught in his throat as he spoke.

The other man didnt say anything, but he gently started to push Virgil down until he was laying down on the couch. Then, he tediously bent down until he was inches from Virgil's face.

"P-Pat..." Virgil breathlessly said.

Patton slowly and tenderly licked Virgil's cheek, the taste of ketchup slowly filtering in. Virgil made a small moan of delight.

Let's just say it was an eventful night.