I Do Adore - Prinxiety

Virgil scrolled through Tumblr, looking at Prinxiety fanart. To say it was a small obsession with Prinxiety was an understatement. He wishes and dreams about it every day. The microscopic, tiny, small, medium-large enormous crush Virgil had on Roman was almost too much to bear. If Virgil wasn't the embodiment of Anxiety, he would've asked Roman out a long time ago. But, that cannot be the case, so he watches from a distance instead, taking in all of Roman's features as he sits on the couch.

Every thing you do,
It sends me
Higher than the moon,
With every twinkle in your eye
You strike a match that
Lights my heart on fire.

Roman let out a small giggle as he watched a video on his phone. Virgil's face immediately turned crimson red, and he was sure he was choking on air too. Roman's small giggle made Virgil feel like he was floating in space, and made him willing to do anything to hear that angelic sound again.

Virgil let out a small sigh and stood up, about to head to his room.

"Virgil, Darling, where are you going?"

When you're near, I hide my blushing face
And trip on my shoelaces
Grace just isn't my forte...

Virgil stammered as he discreetly hid his face with his left hand.

"I'm just gonna go to my room. See ya later, Roman."

Virgil turned around and headed toward his room, feeling a pair of eyes following him as he did.

Don't overthink it, don't overthink it, don't-

Virgil tripped and fell flat on the floor. He quickly tucked his stray shoelace in and rushed into his room before Roman could even ask what happened.

~~~~~

The next day, Virgil came to the dining room for breakfast. He was the third one there, as Logan and Patton typically appeared first. He sat down on the kitchen counter and scrolled through MySpace, looking for nothing in particular. The morning felt a bit slower than normal. Maybe it was that Patton was busy all day yesterday, and was probably still tired. Maybe it was because Logan was slowly falling asleep at the dining room table. Either way, the day was starting out slow.

Until Roman came in.

"Hello! Greetings, wonderful dad and you nerd!"

Virgil scoffed, trying not to roll his eyes at Roman's excessiveness. Roman didn't even mention Virgil.

"Hey, what about me?" Virgil asked -more like blurted- suddenly. He gave Roman a small smirk to try and hide the mound of embarrassment piling up in his chest.

But it brings me to my knees when you say:
"Hello, how are you, my darling today?"

Virgil could feel his knees turning into jelly as Roman elegantly said that. His face felt ten times warmer than before, and he was sure that his pale makeup wouldn't be able to hide his blush.