Raisins - Moxiety

After a long day of cleaning the house, Patton decided to eat some cookies. He earned a couple today, and was really craving some chewy, chocolate chip cookies! As Patton walked to the common area and into the kitchen, he spotted Virgil scrolling through Tumblr, with his head phones plugged in.

"Hey, Kiddo! I was just gonna get myself some cookies. Ya want some?"

Virgil- used to reading lips- pulled out his head phones and walked to the kitchen with Patton.
"Yeah, I could go for some cookies. What kind do you have?"
Patton grabbed all four of the jars at once and placed them on the counter.

"Let's see... We have chocolate chip, Oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, and Crofters jelly cookies. I made a regular cookie and put jam inside it for Logan."
Virgil didn't hesitate to reach for the chocolate chip cookies and take a bite. Immediately, his eyes widened and he spit out the cookie.

"What!? What is it!?!" Patton looked inside the chocolate chip cookie jar to find oatmeal raisin cookies inside, with the bottoms burnt. Patton never burnt cookies, and he definitely never put them in the wrong jar.

"Jeez, who on Earth did this? I'm gonna kill them." Virgil took the jar and dumped all of the burnt cookies in the trash, leaving one cookie that was golden brown.

They then looked at the other jars, but all of the were full with golden brown cookies of the labeled jar. Patton sighed in relief, and started bringing out ingredients for the chocolate chip cookies.

Virgil started to mix in the dry ingredients, then the wet ones, and helped Patron pour the bag of morsels into the mix.

Ding! They were done. Virgil rushed to grab a mitt, and pulled a fresh tray of cookies out of the oven. After waiting a few minutes, Patton grabbed a cookie off the tray, and bit into it. The chewy goodness of semisweet chocolate and dough melted in his mouth, and he smiled in delight.
"Hey! I made them too, give me some!" Patton placed the cookies in the cookie jar, then ran off with it. Virgil chased him down, and- being lighter than any other side- caught up with him. Virgil was also an expert at running away from his fears and responsibilities, quite literally.
He grabbed the jar, placed it on the table, and tackled Patton onto the couch. Out of breath, they laughed at each other, and leaned toward each other, their pupil's dilating, and panting like dogs.
"Hey."
"Sup."
"I love you, Kiddo."
"Love you too, Dad."

A/N:
Update schedule? What's that? Anyway, hope you have an amazing day, I'm gonna hide in my fortress of solitude. Bye!