Silver Angel - Logicality

Thank you Peircedblackviel666 for this idea and conversation! Also, I'm sorry it's really crappy.

Logan and Patton were sitting on the couch, snuggling. Before, Logan had not been one for physical contact, but ever since he became Patton's significant other, physical contact became the norm. 

"Hey Logy?" Patton asked, his big puppy dog eyes looking up at the calm aspect.

"Yes, Patton?" Logan looked down at Patton, who shifted closer to him. The blue blanket wrapped around them made them feel nice and warm.

"You're my silver angel. Did you know that?" Patton sighed and closed his eyes as he spoke.

Logan's eyes widened at this. Patton has called Logan by pet names many times before, but this one was certainly confusing. Silver Angel? What type of nickname was that?

"Patton, I am not an angel, nor am I made of silver. Care to elaborate?"

Patton chuckled, his eyelids getting heavier. "Well, you're the angel in my life, because you're a blessing to me. As for the silver, people say I have a heart of gold, but your heart would closely follow mine, being the one I care the most for..." Patton continued muttering as he finally lost the battle with sleep.

Even though Logan knew Patton couldn't hear him, he could help but to think aloud, falling asleep shortly after. "Well, in that case, you're my golden universe."