Disney Prank Gone Wrong - Logince

↑ Pretty good song... In my opinion. If you do not like it, that is fine.

TW: Head injury, being close to a panic attack, horrible writing.

"Are you sure this a good idea?" Virgil asked, bringing the prop pan over to Roman. He set it down on the kitchen counter as Patton walked into the kitchen to make breakfast. Patton was listening to music in a pair of earbuds, as he usually does on Saturday mornings.

"Virgil, quit worrying! The pan is made of memory foam. The most it will do is make his glasses crooked." Roman brushed off Virgil's continuous statements about this prank as he set up the camera.

"It looks and feels like a real pan..." Virgil muttered under his breath, watching Roman set up the camera. As they were doing that, Patton was making eggs and bacon for breakfast. He took out a pan from the cabinet, putting the one on the kitchen counter back into the cabinet without knowing it was a prop. He set two different pans onto the kitchen counter, the ones specifically used for cooking breakfast foods.

"Wonder how that got there..." Patton muttered to himself as he put the prop away. He turned the music up, humming to himself as he started to get the ingredients out. Once he did, he scratched off a day on the kitchen calendar, for June 6th had ended. He would scratch off June 7th tomorrow.

"Get me the pan, He's coming!" Virgil hesitantly gave Roman one of the pans from the kitchen counter and sat on the sofa like everything was normal.

"Good morning," Logan said to no one in particular. He set the book he was holding down, going to the kitchen for a cup of coffee. Patton gave a curt wave to Logan before returning to cooking. Just as Logan poured his cup of coffee, Roman appeared around the corner, holding the pan high.

Logan set his coffee down, and Roman smacked him hard with the pan. The loud crack that the pan made echoed through the Mind, even causing Patton to pause his music. Roman could see Logan's shoulders tense up, his feet making him sway gently to one side and another. Patton could see Logan's eyes, fear and pain guarded in a blank stare. Virgil could see the way Logan's hands were shaking, too lightly for anyone else to notice.

Logan saw stars for a moment, then darkness.

When Logan fell, everyone sprung into action, and without Logic, it was a chaotic mess.

"Roman! Why did you do that?"

"I didn't mean to! Where's the prop pan?"

"I set it on the kitchen counter..."

"The one I put away?"

Virgil shakily sighed and ran a hand through his hair, feeling the onset of an attack. The tears in his eyes stung as he ran over to Patton, hugging him closely. His eyes were squeezed shut, not wanting to look at Logan.

"I believe we are all to blame here... I should have made the pan look more recognizable as a pillow than an actual pan." Roman sat on the floor, his head bowed low and between his hands.

"I sh-shouldn't have put the pillow on the counter." Virgil opened his eyes, sitting down across from Roman.

"I should've asked you guys before I put the pan away." Patton sat one the floor, missing Virgil's hold longingly.

They sat in silence for a few minutes, before the lights flickered off in the mind. The three sides jumped up, all teleporting to the real world. They found Thomas asleep on the couch, seemingly clutching his head before he fell asleep, as if he was in pain. His brows were creased with worry and his hair strayed from his face.

Patton gently lifted Thomas' head up and placed it on a pillow, shifting his body around so that Thomas was comfortable. Once he was done, Patton gave the Hufflepuff a kiss on his forehead, then motioned to the other two that he was going back to the mind. Virgil and Roman didn't know what else to do but follow him.

Upon returning to the mind, they found themselves upon an odd scene: Deceit (autocorrect said Sexier...) was standing on the kitchen counter, holding a dripping cup of yogurt. He had one of his gloves on, the other was on the floor. Logan was propped up against the kitchen cabinets, his glasses askew and his head dropped low.

"What's going on here?" Patton asked, standing still in fear on evoking something.

Deceit's eyes were wide as he pointed to a black, moving object on the floor. "Ssssssspider!"

Patton and Virgil immediately stepped back about five feet, their hands in the air and eyes wide. Roman, being the most courageous, sighed and summoned a napkin, killing the arachnid before going to the bathroom to flush it down the toilet. Virgil helped Deceit down, who simply muttered "No thanks for helping" before disappearing somewhere.

Patton picked Logan up and placed him on the couch. Virgil stroked Logan's hair gently, a forlorn look on his face. Roman took off his sword strap and layer down next to Logan, hugging his close. The other two closely followed, Patton bringing a blanket with him.

"We will be okay, tommorow is another day." As Patton said this, Virgil and Roman drifted off to sleep. Patton smiled softly, falling asleep as well.

~~~~~

Logan woke up on the floor, his head pounding and back aching from sleeping on the couch. He got up, seeing Patton, Roman and Virgil all cuddled together on the small couch. He assumed that he somehow was there too, but didn't have enough room.

The logical trait checked his watch, only to find it dead. He would've gotten his phone, but he didn't necessarily needed to know the time. It looked as if he was only asleep for about thirty minutes, for the sun was only slightly higher than before. Plus, June 7th wasn't scratched out yet on the kitchen calendar.

"Mmm... Good morning Logan," Patton said, snaking himself out of the cuddle pile.

"Good morning, Patton. Did you enjoy your small nap?" Logan inquired, trying to figure out how he fell asleep.

Patton looked at him like he was crazy. "Small? Logan, do you remember what happened yesterday?"

Logan gave some thought before answering. "I stayed in my room all day. I had work I needed to complete. I still do; this nap put me behind schedule."

Patton's face suddenly flashed in realization as Logan said this. "Logan, what is today's date?"

"June 7th." Logan answered, saying it like nothing was wrong.

Patton's eyes said it all before he even responded. Logan took a step back, worried about Patton's answer.

"Logan, sweetie... It's June 8th."

"What!?"

A/N: I just realized that I have over one thousand views on this book. I didn't think that anyone would read it, and I barely thought I would have over five hundred views here. Thank you for reading; I'm glad that I can entertain you with my writing, even if It is just for a few minutes. I don't believe you would know how much this means to me... All I can say is Thank You.

On another note, I feel comfortable enough with you all to say that today is my birthday. I received a haircut today, with it going right above my shoulders. It used to be all the way down to my lower back, but I only grew it that long strictly for donation purposes. I do not miss it... At all. I hope whoever receives my hair enjoys it though.

Finally, this oneshot is completely original. I have not seen anyone else do a oneshot similar to this before. If you would like to use my idea, please credit me. I spent quite a while writing this, so I believe asking for credit wouldn't be too much to ask for.

Have A Good Day!