Begin again

Archie's POV

It has been exactly a week since the big fallout between me and Betty I hate that I hurt her it absoultely kills me inside. We got back to school today from what seems like the longest weekend of my life. I see her once in a while walking down the hall but not as much anymore. All I want to do is go up to her and tell her how sorry I am for the millionth time but nothing seems to work to let her open up to me. She won't talk to me or Veronica but it does not seem to be affecting her as much. I truly do have feeling for veronica but if it hurts Betty i swear i will never act on them. It sucks that I can't see Betty the same way as she sees me because like she said we would make power team.

Next day

Betty's POV

all I want to do is talk to Archie and go back to the way it use to be but day by day I have started to realize maybe I ruined our friendship which really puts a drag on me. besides I think I am starting to see something with some one else now.

Betty-"Hey Jughead

Jughead-"Hey Betty"

Betty" Um do you wanna go to Pop's after to school."

Jughead-"Ya of course can't wait." he said with a grin

What if Jughead feels the same way I feel about him, well it does not matter right now i need a guy best-friend and not anything more I think. But i'm really starting to like him he is not like the other guys at our school. He's weird but in a good way

Pop's

Me and Jughead where having a blast talking about god knows what when I see outside pop's window the famous Archie and Veronica I mean I don't care why should I, I like Jughead now. I was hoping Jug would not seem looking at Archie so I looked away quickly, then stared right into his cold brown eyes which somehow glisten every time I lookup at them. Jughead saw me staring but instead of asking what's up he just stared back. Wow he is beautiful. I stopped making eye contact.

Jughead-"Betty"

Betty-"Yes"

Jughead-"so look I really really like you and i don't know if you feel the same way but if you do that's great we don't have to move to fast, but if you don't I really don't want to ruin what we have so forget everything I said-"

he suddenly stopped and I saw him look up near the door and I just knew it was Archie and veronica in a matter of seconds he waved for them to come over.

Jughead-"hey Archie and Veronica"

Archie-"Hey Jug, hi Betty"

Archie POV

Me and Veronica walked into pop's And the first thing i saw was a blonde silky ponytail right away I knew it was Betty. I wanted to walk out but Jughead already Called me and Veronica over. I decided that it is time me and Betty start talking again I was just confused why she was hear with Jughead I mean they have always been friends just not one on one friends. I don't why I felt weird I just did.

Jughead-"Hey Archie and Veronica

Archie-" Hey jug, hi Betty

Betty-" Hey Arch, hey V

She was acting different she was happy to see me like old times. Just something felt wrong. Trust me I was Beyond happy that Betty was happy just got weird feeling it felt like something was missing.

Hey Guys! ik this chapter was super short but I am just starting you off. Anyways comment down below if i should continue! i will most likely update everyday if I get comments saying I should. Ok bye guys!