Never be the same

don't for get to vote and comment!
beware this chapter sucks lol sorry
-
-
-
-
Veronica's pov
I am sitting in class counting down the minutes till the bell rings. Why you may ask, because I scored myself a hot date with Archie Andrews after school. I mean I guess to him it's not a date and more of a hangout but I will take whatever. I haven't been able to stop thinking about him the whole weekend. and maybe I might of made sure that my driver parks right outside of his house for a special someone to see. You should of seen the look on her face when we drove past her hah. I mean she deserves it, i'm going to get back my man that I rightfully owned first. And she can go back to her boring life. The bell rang and I shot up and left class quickly. Archie's last class was math I basically knew his whole schedule. I walked past everyone and waited patiently outside for him. I saw a strand of red hair and knew it was him. He was talking to someone. I went over and tapped his shoulder.
Veronica-" hey archiekiens." he jumped then turned around and smiled.
Archie-" oh hey Ronnie." still stared at me with that beautiful smile.
Veronica-" ready to go?" he nodded and grabbed my hand
-
-
-
-
-
-
We sat in a booth at pops sharing fries. We talked about God knows what for hours. I felt like we were really bonding again, I missed that a lot. I just want to know what he feels last time he said he doesn't know just yet and I am ok with giving him time. I would give him anything and everything if I could. I love Archie Andrews. I don't just love him i'm in love with him. But he doesn't have to know that just yet.

Archie's pov
I was in a booth at pops with Veronica and honestly I was having a great time. I mean ya sometimes my mind would trail to Betty. but being with Veronica was nice. I really don't know what I feel for her and I hope in the future I will figure that out because she is good for me. She wasn't complicated like most girls actually she took the guy part in our relationship. But sometimes I feel like it's not real. With Betty everything is so real. Almost to real. We were in mid conversation when I got a text. it was from Betty I instantly smiled without thinking about rubbed it off because i'm here with ronnie.
Betty- hey arch after pops do you want to come over and study for Mr.Wheelers English test?
Archie-Ya of course going home soon see ya.
I put down my phone and looked up at Veronica. She looked hurt but quickly shook it off. She really shouldn't be upset we are just friends, I think. I grabbed her hand and smiled at her.
Archie-" we should probably get going it's getting late." she nodded and got up. We left and I was dropping her home. We arrived at her house.
Archie-" I had a lot of fun with you today." I looked into her eyes trying to feel something. I think I did. Whatever it was it made me smile. She kissed me on the cheek and left. Right then I already started missing her. She was something, she was easy. But sometimes I want complicated. Like Betty. I drove home excited to see her. Even though I know I can't let my feelings take over. It's just different with her I guess we never really were "just" friends. I never really thought of it like that but I guess if she ever got a boyfriend I would be extremely jealous.
-
-
-
Me and betty have been studying and talking for hours now and I was happy with it I could never get bored of betty.
Betty-" so how was pops?" I started to feel uncomfortable even though me and Betty are just friends right now it's weird to talk about the "dates" I go on with other people.
Archie-" uh it was really fun."
Betty-" oh cool." she seemed annoyed that I had fun she turned back to her paper but I knew something was up.
Archie-" betty what's wrong?"
Betty-" what nothing."
Archie-" Betty I know you I know when something is up." I placed my hand on hers. She looked up at me then at our hands then back at me. I stared at her looking at all her perfections. She is so beautiful. I just wish we could make it work. She was really close to me but I wasn't stopping her. I looked down at her lips then quickly back at her eyes hoping she wouldn't see that. She moved closer and closer then I knew what she was doing. part of me knew it was the right thing to stop it but the other part wouldn't let me. I have longed for her lips for a while now and its hard denying it everytime I see her. I let everything go and smashed my lips onto hers. The kiss was aggressive and turned into much more then just a kiss. Our lips moved insync with each other's. When I kissed betty it felt safe. I have known her my whole life but her lips on mine felt like something I have never felt before. Veronica not so much. Wait what am I doing. I immediately stopped the kiss.
Archie-" Betty I shouldn't have done that i'm sorry."
Betty-" don't be sorry I made the move."
Archie-" I should go, bye betty." like that I got up grabbed my stuff and ran down the stairs. I stopped in my tracks when I saw Mrs.Copper.
Alice-" hello archie."
archie-" hello Mrs. Cooper."
Alice-" so you and betty are back together again?" my cheeks turned red.
Archie-" no, well, it's uh conplicated. Have a nice night Mrs.Cooper." I walked out the door.
-
-
-
-
I was laying in bed thinking about my options. Betty or Veronica. How did I even get lucky enough to have this option. With Veronica it's easy i'm happy but it's not always enough. With Betty she is enough she's everything but the relationship gets scary at times and I can't let her hurt me like she did last time. I get way to attached to her, I wish we worked I really do. Betty, i love the sound of her name. I loved everything about that girl every single detail about her made my heart flutter. I didn't just feel butterflies it felt more like bats. She made me nervous but in the best way possible. Sometimes I wish I didn't stop the kiss. I did it for us. Only us. When i think about betty veronica doesn't pass my mind not even once. She has that effect on me. A powerful one. Losing her is like losing everything. That's why I can't do this because I can't lose her again. Why do we fall in love with the people we aren't meant for. 

Hey guysss!!! lol super late update but what's new. this chapter is really bad and short but I wanted to get something up for you guys. hopefully you liked it and writing these varchie scenes literally make me want to throw up I hate it sm bleh. lol i'll manage. Also the comments and votes made me so happy guys. keep going because it's so sweet and I love it. also 3k reads you guys are amazing. ok i'll leave now I hope you have a good day. ❤️❤️❤️