The Spark

Archie's Pov

I just ran into Betty in the bathroom, it was so awkward I was going to say something. I was going to ask if we could talk since there is so much I need to say and that we need to talk about because I can't just keep lying to V she means so much to me. I walked back into the room and she was in her nightgown. She looked beautiful she really is. But that doesn't mean I feel that way about her. I decided to text Betty because we need to talk

Archie-Hey uh I really wanted to talk to you tonight can we meet somewhere later. she replied almost immediately.

Betty-Ya we should talk meet me at the family room at 11:30 when Jughead and Veronica are asleep.

Archie-K see you then.

It was weird but it was almost like I was excited to see Betty, I mean I do like her like a lot and I want to be with her, but she is so happy with Jughead, and It would just be wrong to do that, so I'm going to tell her that we should just be friends. I checked my phone it was 11:28 so I started to walk downstairs, Veronica was fast asleep. I saw Betty sitting on the couch and headed over to her. She noticed I was there and started to smile, wow her smile was contagious.

Archie-"Hey Betty, so there's obviously something we need to talk about like us." she looked up at me and nodded.

Betty-"Ya Archie whatever we have is so great but our friendship I mean we have been best friends for so long."

Archie-"ya, Betty I know how happy you are with Jughead, and I really don't want to get in the middle of that so whatever it is we have we should probably stop it. But I do have feelings for you I don't want to lie to you but I do. But I can control those." I said with a smile

Betty's Pov

Archie-"ya, Betty I know how happy you are with Jughead, and I really don't want to get in the middle of that so whatever it is we have we should probably stop it. But I do have feelings for you I don't want to lie to you but I do. But I can control those." He gave me a small smile those we're my favorite smiles.
Betty-"thanks, Archie your so understanding I mean we can't control our connection but I guess we can control our actions." I put my hand on his shoulder. He looked at it then back at me. Oh no, it was happening again the look. You know the look where we can't stop looking until an outside force ruins it the look I would literally die for. The one where the whole world stops spinning and it's just us, me and Archie, barchie ... I kinda like that name it has a ring.
We heard footsteps coming down the stairs, me and Archie quickly got out of our trance and hid behind the couch. It was just Veronica getting something out of the kitchen. When she went back up we got out from under the couch.
Archie-"wow that was close."
Betty-"ya now let's seriously go back to bed."
Archie-"ya for sure." He grabbed my hand it was like a spark. Wait it felt like the spark he was describing to me in my room. Did me and Archie have spark?
Betty-" Yes, I agree should probably head back upstairs, but Archie."
Archie- "ya Betty"
He looked in to my eyes the spark was back. I then remembered what he said we can't be together I like Jughead and he likes V.
Betty-"uh never mind goodnight."
The next day
Betty's Pov
Today was the day we headed back home. I haven't spoken to Archie since last night. This trip has been amazing I realized what I feel well kinda. Well, now I know that I have feelings for two guys great. I was putting the last things in my bag and someone came behind me grabbing my waist. I spun around it was Jughead. He kissed me and then went to go change. Aww, he is so cute. I looked out my door and saw Archie changing he had pants on but not a shirt. I couldn't help myself from looking. But then Veronica came into frame she looked at me and quickly turned away. "Oh god, I hope she didn't see me."

Veronica's Pov
I was looking for my gloss and realized I already packed it in my suitcase I went over to Archie who had no shirt. Wow is he hot. I looked over at the door because I felt someone staring it was Betty why is she starring I mean I get it have you seen  Archie, and I guess I do kinda look at Jughead when he doesn't have a shirt on I mean he has a nice body and he's a great kisser. Wow, Betty got a keeper. I looked straight into her eyes she saw me and quickly turned away. Hmm. somethings going on and I going to find out what it is. We all headed downstairs and started loading our suitcases in the car. "I'll drive." Archie was in the front seat and the two lovebirds were in the back. They were so flirty today maybe my trip did work. They were making out and I could see Archie in the corner of my eye he looked uncomfortable. I put my hand and on his thigh and he looked up and gave me a fake smile. He wasn't okay. Did Betty and Jughead make him upset?
I had to stop it.
Veronica-"okay you two love birds get a room." They stopped and smiled at each other.Betty looked up at Archie who still wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. 

Veronica-"Okay we are here."

Everyone woke up from there naps, in front of us was Betty and Archie's houses. 

Betty's Pov

I got out of the car and stretched, I went over to go get my bags but Archie beat me to it.

Betty-"Thanks, Archie." he just gave me a fake smile, what is up with him? I walked over and thanked Veronica and Archie gave her a kiss, not just a kiss a long one, that hurt. We said bye and headed to my front door. I turned to Archie so he was facing me. 

Betty-"Archie are you okay?"

Archie-"I'm fine." He was not fine at all I cupped his face with my hand and there it was again the spark, the eye contact was powerful this time.

Betty-" Arch you know you can tell me anything."

Archie-"I know that."  He got closer to me, the spark was still there I moved my hands to his neck, we gradually got closers now only centimeters apart. I looked at his lips and he looked at mine. Is this really going to happen? All I knew have I really wanted to. I started to lean in and he just put his head down and backed up with a smirk.

Archie-"I should probably go see you at school tomorrow." Just like that, he walked down my porch and on to his. Did he really just do that? Is this some type of game he is playing, well I guess two can play at that game. I walked back in giving him one last look and headed upstairs.

Hey guys!! I know this chapter is short I just wanted to update for you guys. but omg we hit almost 250 reads, that crazy thank you, guys. Anyways how did u guys like this chapter? Make sure to comment down below if you like it and if I should keep going or vote on this chapter. Okay, guys byeee see you soon. Also sorry for the grammar and probably spelling mistakes lol.