I need you

Archie's pov
It's been 3 weeks since I have talked to Betty. I thinks that's the longest we have ever gone without talking. Other than we she went to Europe with her family and we couldn't talk for a while. That was horrible. She would send letters but it wasn't enough at that time my whole life was Betty. And now she doesn't even want to talk to me or be in the same room with me. She didn't go to school the first whole week and honestly I didnt want to talk to her either. She broke me. She was suppose to be my best friend. She only talked to Kevin and we glanced at each other a couple of times but nothing absolutely nothing. Her and Jug broke up. He basically got pretty drunk most nights. Hooked up with a bunch of girls. Oh and now he's dating Toni Topaz. As for me and Veronica well we still are together but it's not the same. I respect her and I do think with time I could fall in love with her, but she isn't Betty. No ones Betty. As for the play well Betty hasn't showed up to rehearsals and they are still trying to figure out what to do. I am actually headed to rehearsals now. Veronica has taken Betty's place for now but she isn't very good. I pushed the big mahogany doors open and Simon was jumping up and down. That's weird. He was crowded around someone. He turned around to me and there revealed the person behind Simon. It was Betty. I felt my heart drop it was still weird to see her. And now she's here at rehearsals. Simon-"ahhh my two leads everyone Betty is back and better than ever. The show is now set. Everyone straight to places let's go over it. The play is in two days people two days."Betty walked over to me. Betty-"hey arch." It hurt for me to hear her say my name. Betty-"uh ya so I didn't want to ruin the play and everything so that's why I'm back sorry that's it's awkward now but only two more days." She looked down and walked away. She didn't even let me respond but even if she stayed I wouldn't know what to do. She back. Betty's back.

We went over the play and it was pretty awkward but it was good to hear her voice again. I wanted to talk to her after the play but she left imedietaly.

Betty's pov
3 weeks, 3 fucking weeks since I have talked to Archie. My life has been a complete mess without him. He was my rock. We would sometimes make eye contact but never ever even share a couple words. Today I decided I'm going back to the play. I miss Archie but I know he doesn't want to talk to me at all. He hates me. Watching him and V is probably one of the worst things I have to go through at school. That should've been me. I miss him, I miss his kisses, I miss playing with his hair, I miss watching movies with him and falling asleep in each other's arms. I miss it all. And I let that all go. Jughead's with Toni. I'm happy he's happy. He was great and he deserves happiness. I walked into rehearsals scared out of my mind. Simon-"oh my lanyard Betty is that you? Ahh darling thank god your back your understudy was horrid." He whispered to me. That made me giggle. He kept rambling on about how relieved he is. But I was just thinking about Archie. He finally stopped and turned-around to someone at the door. I looked at what he was looking at. And there there was, Archie. My heart dropped. I felt every feeling imaginable. I was at peace but also scared for my life. What if he doesn't want me there. I decided to just walk up to him and tell him how I feel. Betty-"hey arch. Uh ya so I didn't want to ruin the play and everything so that's why I'm back sorry that's it's awkward but only 2 more days." What why did I say that. I was suppose to tell him all my feelings. Ugh this happens every-time. He looked hurt and I couldn't take it to stare at him so I just walked away. Still so charming and beautiful. I missed that. We went over the play and all I wanted to do is place my lips on his. I craved it. I wanted him. I needed him. But every so often I would turn around and see Veronica staring me down. Oh by the way with her we're good I guess don't talk as much but we cool. Actually the only person that has been here for me and I could talk to was Kevin. I had to except the fact that Archie is never going to be my best friend anymore. And that's that.

K so I'm adding the whole play in here to make this long so we are just transitioning a few days. But I hope you guys are enjoying so far😊

The play
Today was the day. The day I finally get to feel Archie's lips on mine once again. I was excited but scared that I will got too caught up in it. We all joined in a group huddle with the whole cast and crew and Simon was giving us a couple words. Simon-" so guys tonight's the night there is no turning back. But no pressure you guys are gonna rock this I believe in all of you. Remember it's just acting." Acting right just acting Betty. I look up and Archie was already staring at me. He saw and looked away quickly but then a smile appeared on his face and smile grew on mine too. It was silent. I felt like it was just me and him again. There it was. The spark. It haven't felt this way in 3 weeks. I know he felt it too because a look grew in his face like he just realized something. Simon-"hey Betty and Archie you guys listening." We instantly snapped out if it and it felt like I just touched earth again. When I'm with Archie it feels like I'm on a different universe. It feels easy. My life just feels easy. The show begins and we all take are places with Archie's hand in mine.

It's happening it's about to happen. The kiss. Finally his lips will be on mine once again. I turn around to him giving a "I'm coming in" look. He leans in and so do I.

Ok guys that's then end of the chapter. Hope you enjoyed.

Sike.

He softly placed his lips and on mine and I kissed back. I could feel a smile grow in the kiss. He deepened the kiss and made it more passionate. He pulled out. I forgot everything. I forgot where I was. I forgot my lines. I forgot that I wasn't Betty and i was Sue. I forgot it all. All I knew was It was easy I was happy. He had a facial expression I couldn't read. He looked at the ground. Then he was gone. He ran off stage. What. Did he not like kiss? Does he actually hate me that much? I ran off for him. I mean he always runs after me. I should do the same. I ran into a room that he was in. I knew he would be here. It was the janitors room. I walked in slowly. He looked up at me and back down at he ground. Archie-" you shouldn't be here." I grabbed his fore arms. Betty-"I want to be here. Archie what happened back there?" Archie-" Betty, we haven't talked in almost a month then you walk back in here and my mind goes crazy. You are all I think about I can't even look at you right now it hurts to much. It's to much to fast. To know the person you love hates-." Betty-"arch, you love me?" He realized what he said. Archie-" of course I love you Betty. I always have and I always will. I can never ever not love you. Your my rock and I need you. I love you Bett-. I smashed my lips into his. I couldn't help myself I needed him. He needed me. He loves me. He really loves me. The kiss ended. I couldn't help but smile. Archie-"Betty I broke up with Veronica yesterday. I couldn't do it anymore. All I could think about was you. I couldn't be Archie without Betty." Betty-"Archie, the reason I didn't want to talk to you or see you is because, I loved you too much and I couldn't be around you because I couldn't control myself and I wouldn't know what I would do or who I would hurt. Archie, I need you too." He kissed me again but this time it was longer and more passionate. It was easy. We were easy.
Hey y'all. Little late on updating but I hope you guys liked this chapter. You guys haven't been as active. Do you guys not like it? Comment down below please and please vote. If you liked this chapter. Anyways I love you guys so much!!! Bye❤️