Pop's run in

Pop's

Archie POV

We were all eating and honestly having a good time even though all I could think about was Jug and Betty. It was almost like I was jealous that she moved on so quickly. I missed her a lot but I like Veronica now and what we have is good. We both decided to take it slow and we should give it time before we annonce it to Betty I am really scared how she going to react though. I mean I never want to hurt her ever. I looked up into her glimpseful eyes and she starred back we have the intense bond where anyone around us can see it. I felt Jughead starring at me as well as veronica, but I didn't care I loved the way me and Betty looked at each other. I gave her a little grin and she and I finally got out of our trance.

Betty's POV

I was looking at Archie he was really thinking about something and I guess he caught look of me staring and looked into my eyes. Whenever he did that it felt magical like he had a spell on me but i really enjoyed it and it honestly felt good to know Veronica was there taking notice. We finally got out of it and I looked to Jughead who looked confused but he quickly started munching on his burger, oh did he love his food.

Veronica-"uh you guys good."

Betty-"oh ya sorry I guess we just spaced out."

Veronica-"um ok"

Archie still looked confused and focused on what he was thinking about.

Betty's house

I just got home and I decided to call Jughead and tell him how I feel about him.

Betty-"Jug"

Jughead-" Hey betty whats up.

Betty-" So I was thinking about what you were saying at Pop's before Archie and Veronica, and Jug I like you a lot and I do want to be with you."

Jughead- "Oh wow um can I come over."

Betty-" yes, I'll see you soon.

In a matter of minutes I heard a doorbell and I went downstairs to see Jughead standing there with a big smile on his face. I went to go hug him and the he pulled me in for a little kiss. it felt nice, different, but nice. The rest of the week Jughead and I had such a good time together and it felt like a fairy-tale but not the one I wanted, it was a weird feeling but It was okay because I was happy with Jug.

Archie's POV

Veronica-" hey archiekiens lets go to lunch."

Archie- " good I am starved.'"

Lunch

We were all at lunch and Betty and Kevin were talking about the new interview magizine.

Jughead-"Hey guys I better start heading to class I have to talk to Mr.Henderson about my biology grade."

He placed a kiss on Betty's lips and that took my by surprise. Jughead suddenly realized what he did and sat back down again.

Jughead-" uh so that was weird er me and Betty are together sorry we did not tell you."

Betty-" oh ya its true" ,she said with a little smile.

Veronica-" omg that is so amazing I always shipped you guys."

Veronica-" Well I guess we have some news to."

I looked at Veronica signaling not to do it but she just ignored me.

Veronica-" Me and Archie are um dating but Betty if you feel uncomfortable just talk to us."

Betty-"Thank you for telling me but if you guys are happy I am happy and besides I am with Jug now.

Betty slowly gripped Jughead's hand and they looked into each others eyes. I could tell she was happy but I needed to make sure so I decided I would find her after lunch and talk to her.

The classroom

I found Betty in the newspaper room by herself so I thought this would be a perfect time to talk to her.

Archie-" uh hey Betty

Betty- oh hi arch whats up.

Archie-" um about the thing that Veronica said I just wanted to make sure you were okay.

Betty-" I mean Archie i'm fine thank you for checking up though.

I couldn't help but look into her beautiful eyes of her and just how perfect she really was I can't believe I didn't see that before. I mean what am I thinking. She just magnificant and I always thought we would end up together just not now. wow. It all became real all at once. I like Betty Cooper. I quickly ran out of the room and I heard her scream out my name but I just ignored her. I heard her coming after me so I went to the nearest room. Ms.Grundy's old room no one was in there. Betty later then walked into the classroom.

Betty-"Archie are you okay, what just happened"

Archie-" i dont know sorry Betty."

Betty-"Archie please talk to me."

She put her hand on my cheek and right then and there I just knew I had to tell her.

Archie-" Betty I like you a lot in fact I think I love you."

She just looked down at her feet then back at me. We both gradually came closer to each other noses apart.

Betty-"Arch, we shouldn't do this

Archie- I know we shouldn't

We were still noses apart and it felt like every bone in my body was aching. But we still became closer and closer.

Archie-" We shouldn't do this-

Within seconds are lips were intertwined and it was like fireworks. Her hand grabbed my cheeks. We both knew it was wrong but no one was stopping. The kiss grew passionate. And before I knew It I threw her on top of the desk.

Veronica-" Betty, Archie"

We both quickly turned around but still in each others arms.

Hey guys!! sorry to leave you on a clifhanger. But this chapter is super long so don't expect long ones like that all the time. Please comment if you liked I know its all over the place. and please comment if you want me to continue. I love you guys. Byeee.