Getting Caught

Veronica's POV

I went to go check on Archie since it seemed like he did not want to tell Betty. Does he have feelings for her? No, he would not do that to me that's not the Archie Andrews I know. I figured he is probably checking on Betty.Betty and Archie have been best-friends there whole life and by any means, I would never want to get in between that. I feel bad you know for dating someone my best-friend was once in love with, it's just I really like Archie and he is like the first real boyfriend I have ever had and he makes me what to jump in joy. He so wonderful and I just love how much he cares about other people. And must add his looks I mean damn he's hot. I started to blush. Wow, my boyfriends hot. But sometimes I feel like he doesn't feel the same way about me. It's just he never looks at me the way he looks at Betty. Man, i wished someone looked at me like that. It's like the whole world around them was frozen and they were the only two people that could move. Betty and Archie really do have a connection, of course, I mean a platonic one but it's there and man is it powerful. I guess they are truly best friends I never saw anyone care as much for a person as they care for each other. I was reaching the door and I saw Archie with someone guessing it was Betty I walked in

Veronica- "Archie, Betty"

Archie spun around with his hair all messed up. I ran out of the room. How could he do this to me he told me he liked me and with my best friend. I couldn't talk to him right now, no way. I didn't even want to look at him. So I ran to the bathroom and There, there was Cheryl Blossom. I whispered to my self "great."

Cheryl-" Veronica you okay?"

Veronica-"ya I'm fine."

I said wiping away my tears.

Cheryl-"is it, Archie."

Veronica-"how did you know.
Cheryl-" sweetie, as much as Archie is great and all, he is a boy and boys will be boys."

Veronica-"I guess your right, I saw him and Betty kissing."
Cheryl-" Wow I didn't know that was Betty's thing but I mean you should have seen it coming have u seen them too. It's crazy they are so in love I just don't know why they aren't truthful about it. But I mean I was rooting for you too. Welp"
That's hit me hard every single word she said was completely right. I hate when I do this I get attached and then they end up hurting me.

Betty's Pov

I ran out of the room in search of Veronica, omg what have I've done I let my feelings take over me. I felt some come up behind me. I turned around it was Archie.

Betty-"we need to find Veronica, I can't believe we did this"

Archie-"Betty it is not your fault I come on to you which I shouldn't have done.

Archie- I don't know why I keep doing this."

Betty-Arch, I should've stopped it. But of course, I didn't.

Archie-" We should talk later I am going to find Veronica."

Then I remembered Jughead, oh god Veronica has probably told him already. I like jug but there was always something missing I knew I couldn't be with him for too long it would never work out. But never would ever think to cheat on him he was here for me when nobody was not even Archie. I began to realize that maybe Archie isn't right for me, I mean he makes me feel like I am the only girl in the world, the only one that matters. he makes me feel butterflies, he's perfect but I just can't let myself go there not after the pain I already went through.And for him to date my best friend, and not even care I mean he did that's why he came running after me. He did care for me he is a good guy. I loved him for that. I just don't know my feelings, all I know is I made a huge mistake. And I need a break from all of this, Jughead, Archie, Veronica. I just couldn't be here right now. Just not now. I picked up my things a ran home. I took a hot shower and got into some PJ's. I called Kevin and he came over. We watched movies and gossiped for what seems like a long time. I told him everything that happened. He was so good at giving me advice. Sometimes I don't realize how much of a good friend he is to me.