Revenge

Betty pov
It's been a week since the play. Me and Archie are officially together but aren't telling a lot of people because I don't want to mess this up. I can't mess this up. Archie-"hey Betty." He said with a big smile. He was wearing his letterman jacket with a white shirt under it and black pants. Betty-"hey arch." He walked into my house and placed a quick kiss on my lips and slowly pulled out of it. Am I dreaming? Just last week it felt like my life was crashing down on me but now I'm happy. I'm actually happy. We sat on the couch in each other's arms and I was admiring his face. His brown but so colorful eyes. He fiery red hair. His broad shoulders. His arm vain. Basically everything about him made him beautiful. He caught me staring and kissed me. But it wasn't just a kiss. It was sweet and passionate. It was long too. Sparks were imploding everywhere I could imagine them. I never wanted it to stop. Until I heard a knocking at the door. We pulled out and both walked up the door. I opened it and saw someone that I really didn't expect to see. It was, Veronica. Veronica-" wow togehter already you guys move fast." That made me uncomfortable. I have never seen Veronica like this it was weird. Betty-"ver- Veronica-"save it Betty I happy you two are together I just wanted to let you know that I having a party tonight and I want you guys to be there." She handed us invitations and walked away. I turned around to Archie. Archie-" wow that went surprisingly well." Betty-"that's a good thing now maybe we can all be friends again. But I don't want you know pda around them I mean we just broke up with them not too long ago I don't want to hurt anyone." Archie-" Betty your so thoughtful and caring. Just by being around you makes me a better person." That made my heart melt. How did I get this lucky.
Veronica's Pov
Hah those love birds are going to get it tonight. Betty thinks she can take my man and get away with it. Well she has a lot more coming for her. I might be the "new Veronica Lodge" all sweet and caring but, revenge will always be my middle name. No you don't cross a lodge or you will end up hurt. I'm going to break that little heart of Betty Cooper. He was mine he was all mine I was really falling for him. I act like I don't care about them but I do. Archie treated me right and I even took him back after he cheated on me. And for Betty, she was dead to me ever since she placed her lips on what was mine. Making out with her boyfriend right infront of her wasn't enough for her apparently. But she wants to play this game trust me. She isn't just Betty cooper the girl next door. She is so much more. She's honestly worse then me. And that's saying a lot. But I have a plan. And I am going to destroy her.

Betty's pov
Archie left a couple hours ago and now I'm getting ready with Kevin for the party tonight. I decided on wearing my hair down for once and to pair it with a soft pink sweater and a skirt. I was doing light makeup tonight. And focused more on my eyes.
Kevin-"you know Betty around this time a couple months ago you were looking out that very window pawning over the new and improved Archie Andrews and now Betty, he's yours." That made me smile. He's right. I never thought that Archie would ever go for me after that night and now here we are. Kevin-"I always knew you him would be an endgame. Wow I'm never wrong." Betty-"that's very true Kevin, but I don't know I don't have a good feeling about this party I just feel like she forgave me to quick very unlike Veronica." Kevin-"Betty don't worry tonight's your night you have been waiting for this for so long. Now have fun and loosen that ponytail."

The party
Archie picked me and Kevin up and now we are walking into the lodge residence. I am really nervous for this party and honestly I don't want to go. We walk into the kitchen and everyone already started drinking. I wasn't planing on drinking and I guess Archie will drink so I will have to stay sober which I am very okay with. The first person I run into is jughead. He gives me a smile and walks away. I still love jughead but just not like that. But I wish the best for him always. I lost Archie so I just went by the bar to sit.

Veronica came up to me. Veronica-" ahh Betty you looks so pretty, I'm glad you could make it. Betty I really hope we can go back to the old us, you know B and V take the world."

I really wanted to she was my best friend and before all this mess it was perfect I really trusted her and she was my everything. Betty-" of course V I love you." Veronica-"well I'm glad, Betty have a drink cmon let loose tonight."

She grabbed my hand pulled me over to the punch bowl but I obviously knew it wasn't just punch.

Betty-" I don't know V I'm suppose to stay sober tonight I'm driving home." Veronica-" you can sleepover if you get drunk but one drink won't kill you." She's right I deserve this drink.
Betty-" what's in it?"

Veronica-" pure fuel." Cmon let's dance she handed the cup to me and I drank it in seconds tonight I'm just going to forget that I'm the perfect girl next door and like V said let loose.

I was dancing for what seems like forever and honestly having a lot of fun. Even though I don't even know who's right I front of me. I guess I had a little to much to drink tonight. Oh well this is my night. Someone grabbed my hand and spun me around. I looked up and it was jughead. We danced more then i got tired. Jughead-"let me take you upstairs to a bed you seem really tired." I nodded my head and walked upstairs. I sat in the bed and he sat right next to me. Jughead-" here's some water." Betty'-" thanks Jug." Jughead-" remember that time we went riding on my bike and you were cussing the whole time for me to slow down. Betty-" haha ya I guess I was really paranoid, but by the end I wanted to go again. Jughead-" That day, it was a lot of fun." I smiled remembering that day.

"Jughead I swear to God if you don't slow down".The wind blew my hair all of my face. "Relax Betty you will be fine. Just enjoy." I decided to open my eyes. We were on the highway how did I let him take me. I stood up and the wind was kind of nice I decided to let go of my tight grip around Jughead and let my arms go up. "Getting kind of quiet back their Betty you okay?" "Actually yes Jug I'm great." This was fun I'm having fun." Jughead is exciting and new. I don't need Archie anyways. I leaned my head on his back. I love him I really do love him. He stopped the ride and turned around and placed a soft kiss on my lips I started to smile in this kiss and so did he. He slowly let go and let the kiss linger.

Jughead-" Betty, Betty, are you okay you spaced out." It's like I just woke up from a dream, a good one. Betty-" uh ya sorry I was just thinking about that day thank you Jug for teaching me how to let loose." Jughead-" of course Betty you know you are quite the wild girl. You just need a little push. We use to have a lot of fun. Just me and you." He started to lean. Is he trying to kiss me. He moved closer and closer and looked up at me. What stop I'm with Archie. Not you. But the words weren't coming out I wasn't stopping him I don't know why. He placed his soft lips on mine and all the memories all came rushing back. But it was just memories the past. I then remembered Archie and pulled out. Betty-" Jug," I then heard a door slam and turned around to a red haired boy and a raven haired girl. Archie and Veronica. He ran down the stairs. What did I do. Why did I let him kiss me. I love Archie and i really don't feel anything for Jughead he just old memories. I then saw Veronica smiling. That bitch she set me up she got me drunk and brought Archie up here to see me kissing Jughead. That bitch. She set this all up.

Heyo so I watched the episode this week and omg so much barchie I'm living. I just want to thank you for 1 thousand views you guys are so amazing and I really do appreciate you reading my stories  and voting and commenting it makes my day. Anyways sorry I can never let barchie be happy lol I just want this to be interesting. Like always comment and vote please I love you guys enjoy.