The lost woods

Veronica's POV

It's been two days since I showed up to school since I caught Betty and Archie. But im over it with a lot boy's and lots of shopping have helped. I'm over Archie Andrews, oh who am I kidding I can't stop thinking about him. I decided today is the day i come back to school and face all my problems. I am going to talk to Betty accept her apology then move the fuck on, because I can't keep acting like I didn't see this coming. I mean I guess me and Betty are even now.I don't even know if Jughead knows but man do I feel bad for him he was pratically obsessed with her. But then I got a faboulous idea! Why don't the core four take a little break from school and go down to my cabin. It would be great for me and Archie to reconnect and get back to us and the same for Betty and Jug. I got to school and saw the famous Archie Andrews walking down the hall he didn't notice me at first so I tapped his shoulder.

Veronica-"Hey Archiekiens miss me?" his face literally went pale.

Archie-"Oh my god veronica we should-

Veronica-" uh save it i forgive you. we weren't that official anyways." I placed a kiss on his lips and walked to Spanish class.

I walked into spanish class and there was the beloved Jughead Jones, wow he actually looked pretty cute today. I told him basically everything but to my surprise he already knew because Betty told him.

Jughead-"Veronica I just can't believe they would do this to us. I mean they are practically made for each other, but seriously."

Veronica-"Trust me I am as shocked as you were but we need to get over it .  And get back to the awesome core four we are. This weekend I am planning for us to go to my cabin down in lost woods and reconnect maybe play a little game but trust me by the end of the weekend Betty and Archie will completly forget about each other."

I already talked to Betty and now we are good but obviously she was taken by surprise when I forgave her, I mean after all she took my man but after this weekend barchie will just been in the past.

We got to lunch and I told them all about the cabin and they all agreed to go. Yay it looks like my plan is working out so far.

The Cabin

Archie-"wow this is huge ronnie."

Betty-" ya this place is awesome." Betty and Archie both looked at each other but quickly looked away.

Veronica-"thanks guys this weekend is gonna be so much fun ok let me show you guys our rooms, theres only two so um I hope you guys are ok with sharing." I said with a smirk looking at Archie.

Veronica-"Betty, Jughead this is yours guys room, don't have to much fun."

Betty-"Funny V, well im super tired so I am going to head to bed."

Jughead-" Ya same."

Veronica-"ok see you guys in the morning." I closed the door and turned to Archie.

Veronica-"I guess its just me and you big guy." I said with a seductive look.

I throw him on the bed and we just started going at it. But it didn't feel passionate it was just rough. We finally stopped and we went to bed.

Archie-"Ronnie..

Veronica-"ya Archie."

Archie-" Um goodnight."