two ❁ reuniting

JISOO's POV

"Hyung do you mind if i ask why'd she flew back to LA after studying here?" Dino asks out of curiosity.

"Joshua, do know that its okay if you do not prefer to share it with us" Jun speaks

"No, it's okay. Jiseol continued her academics there because she was bullied when she was younger and her physicshiatrist said that it caused her having depression and anxiety attacks. I wanted to be there for her but i couldn't because we were preparing for our debut back then. And the best thing i could do is to have our parents watch over her as she studies. " i explain remembering how hard for me it is back then whenever Jiseol is having her attacks.

"She'll be staying with us right?" Minghao asks in excitement as if he never met Jiseol.

JISEOL's POV

This is it.

I mean what could harm me for meeting my brother again right??

"Flight 1783 Los Angeles to Seoul has now arrived, passengers please claim your luggages at gate 3. " the speaker announced just as i picked up my luggage

Joshua Oppa : Jiseol-ah, i'll be waiting for you outside of the airport okay? I'll be in gate 3~

Reading oppa's text for the nth time making sure that he will definitely pick me up. As soon as i grabbed my luggages i quickly went out to the exit of gate 3 to go find Joshua.

"JISEOL-AHH!!!" I scan the crowd of people turning to see Joshua running towards me for a hug. Wow it's been so long and i've never felt this missed by oppa before.

"How have you been?" He asks as he gently brushes my hair. "I've been good, better actually.. a lot better" i smile

"and so does mom and dad, they've missed you, A LOT" i continue

"Are you tired? We can reschedule meeting the boys if you are. " he asks

"No it's fine, i've slept throughout my flight oppa. Besides i don't want to let them down. " i smile as he now loads my luggages in the minivan.

It didn't take long as i was expecting from travelling to Incheon to Seoul since that is where their dorm is at and probably where i'm staying.

Only if Joshua oppa approves.

Honestly, i've missed those 12 jerkheads, especially Dokyeom since we've been best friends ever since we met and we share the same birthday, along with Vernon too!

Joshua unlocks the door using the spare keys he has my luggages and moves it inside.

"WELCOME HOME!" The boys scream in unison as they popped the party poppers and almost startled me by the popping noise.

"Jiseol!!!" DK screams at the top of his lungs as we run towards each other to give our longing hug.

"I missed you, you fool!" I said hugging him tighter.

"Welcome back" Vernon smiles as he holds an ice cream cake by his palms. "Shua told us you love ice cream cake to we bought one for your arrival. " Scoups adds

Time flies by so fast and we end up having a jamming session in the middle of the night. "Noona, Do you know how to play the guitar too, just like Joshua Hyung?" Dino asks.

"No, but i do know how to play the ukulele" i smile pulling my ukulele case and bringing it out.

"It's already midnight, i guess we should call it a night now. " Jeonghan said and everyone agreed starting to standup

"Hold on but where is jiseol going to sleep?" Seungkwan asks "She can have my room" Mingyu spoke, this is the first time he's said a word since I've arrived.

"N-no its okay, i can sleep here" i said patting the sofa "No, i insist" Mingyu said.

"Well i guess it's settled now. Lets now get some rest since it will going to be a fun day tomorrow." said Woozi

I went upstairs to go get changed since my luggages were in Mingyu's room already. But then i figured that they've moved to a new dorm and this is my first time here. So i took a wild guess and went to the door at the far end of the hallway.

I didn't hear any noise at all so i knocked and hurriedly opened the door not knowing that a shirtless Kim Mingyu will be my welcome greeting.

"Oh sorry I didn't know" i said attempting to exit the room "No it's okay, im presentable now" Mingyu said pulling down his tshirt.

I knelt on the floor and rummaged in my bag to get the keys of my luggage, yes i still use padlocks instead of the ones that comes in the luggage for security reasons taught by my mom.

"Crap where is it" i mumbled still searching for the keys "OPPA" i shout having Joshua open Mingyu's door "Did you take the keys?" I ask and he shakes his head. "Let me see" Mingyu said and i hand him over my bag and still found nothing.

"I'll ask mom to ship it out" Joshua said as he immediately goes over his phone "Yeah as if i'll receive it sooner" i said rolling my eyes annoyed that i will have nothing to wear atleast for the night.

"Here change into this" Mingyu hands me a gray jogger and a white shirt "Thanks, really. Goodnight" i smile "Goodnight" he said as he exited the room.

Cherryloes is active.
Themeanwon is active.

Themeanwon is typing...
Themeanwon: sooooo how was seoul?

Cherryloes: it was great at first but not a great night so far.

Themeanwon: why? What happened?

Cherryloes: maybe i got bad luck because you didn't show up *sighs*
Cherryloes : just kidding. Please dont kill me the day we meet hihi

Themeanwon: –,–'' but forreals tho, what happened?

Cherryloes: I left my keys back home and all my clothes are locked up and good thing oppa's friend is nice enough to lend me his clothes. ^^
Cherryloes: Enough about me, what about your friend's sibling tho?

Themeanwon: It was great, she was great. I didn't expect her to be beautiful. Her presence itself left me speechless. Anyways you must be tired, have a rest. Goodnight loes ^^

Cherryloes: goodnight wonieeeee~~~~

Themeanwon has logged out
Cherryloes has logged out

————————————————————
A/N: AHHHH DID I DO WELL? Hah of-course i didn'twho am i kidding anyways. Who do you ship Jiseol with? DK? Dino? Or perhaps "themeanwon"? Any guesses who he is? Also please feel free to share this story to your friends bc it would help a lot for me.

Any who see u in the next chapter 😉