eleven ❁ reconciling

oMG THANK YOU FOR 157+ READS AND 32+ VOTES I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH AND SEE YOU (AGAIN) FOR TOMORROWS PUBLISH x
--------------------

Mingyu gently placed me down on his bed tucking me inside the duvet. "Rest up" he said patting my head. "Thanks" i smile

"You shouldn't be thankful, i should've thought ahead that something might happen" he said brushing my hair against his hand. "It's okay, I'm okay now" I assure him.

Little did i know the boys started coming inside Mingyu's room. Wow I feel like a diseased woman being visited in her hospital room. "Is my conditions that bad to have you all inside Mingyu's room?" I joked

"We just wanted to let you know that we believe you" Seungchol spoked and the others agreed. "Am i the only one who noticed some thing wrong?" Jun spoke out of the blue making everyone's eye lay on him.

"When Yeri placed her palm to where the alleged Jiseol slap was, it was exactly in the shape of hers. Plus the thumb mark was on the jawline" he explained "Then that shows that shows that she got slapped using a left hand" Woozi spoke connecting with what Jun said

"But it's impossible to be slapped by a different person with a left hand, on your left side of the face" Hoshi said making the puzzle pieces complete. "Hyung should've thought about that before siding with Yeri" Dino said.

"It's obvious that he's definitely going to side with Yeri, he's her girlfriend. Think about it" Dokyeom said. "Of course he's gonna believe Yeri, he's head over heels for that trash" i harshly spoke.

The boys then later on one by one got out of the room only leaving 3 people.

Me, Mingyu and Wonwoo.

"You both should probably talk to each other." Mingyu said and stood up to leave the room to give us some privacy.

I turned my back from where Wonwoo was standing and tucked myself even more in the duvet. "Don't ignore me, please" he pleaded sitting on the corner of the bed "I know you're mad, but atleast please hear me out." he scoffs and i still have him no response waiting for him to speak up.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry for not telling you, for keeping secrets from you since i'm, was the only person you had your trust in 100%. I'm sorry if I didn't tell you sooner, keeping my identity unknown for you. But i don't expect you to believe me but do know that i only kept it a secret because i wanted you to fully know me first for who i was. Not just because I'm from a kpop group, nor your brother's friend. But I wanted you to know who Jeon Wonwoo was. All of the things and stories i've told you before was real, not because i felt pity of yo but because i can almost relate to what happened and happens to you. With you, or loes atleast; I find someone i can rely on and so does she with me. Whenever i feel down you are the one i wanted to talk and contact. first. Please, Please forgive me Loes. I don't want this kind of friendship to just go away all of a sudden.

"Now you're making me feel worse, fine i forgive you Jeon Ahjussi. " i said in a scarcastic tone and i sat up then later on finding the both of us laughing "I'm sorry for being insensitive and inconsiderate" I said smiling finally making peace with Wonwoo.

"I'm guessing you two are okay now by the voices of your laughter heard from outside" Mingyu said bringing in a snack tray on his hands. "So, you boys are going to act like nothing happened in the first place?" I asks the two raising an eyebrow on them.

"Boys were always like that loes, always." Wonwoo assured me and Mingyu let's out a chuckle after what Wonwoo have said

As soon as i started nibbling on the grilled cheese sandwich he then unwraps the bandage from my hand and started applying an ointment "It's to avoid it leaving a mark on your skin once it heals" he explained rubbing his index finger through my cut.

I then got some too and applied some from his cuts seeing Mingyu stare at me.

"Did you have any too?" i ask turning to Wonwoo's position "I'm fine, i didn't have any" he smiled guiltily "It's still not good the fact that you overused your knowledge in taekwondo over someone who hasn't have the same level skill as you" i hiss at Wonwoo making him mouth 'sorry'

"About Yeri.." Wonwoo said opening up the topic "I'm nervous on what she might to with Vernon" i said gritting onto my nails. "Aren't you scared of what she might do with you?" Mingyu asks with a concerned tone and i shook my head 'no'

"She'll make me think that she will be after me but turns out she will be targeting you guys one by one just to be in touch with Seokmin."

"What's the worst thing that could happen anyways?" Wonwoo asks confidently

"She can kill you, mingyu or just anyone who gets in her way"

--------------------
A/N: The 3 sunshines turned a year older again 🎉 aka Hoseok, Hansol and Seokmin.

I saw an unboxing of director's cut a few weeks ago and it's so beautiful it makes me want to buy it asap, only if i was rich enough uGH.

Do you guys want someone, like any of perhaps your bias to have a 'cameo' on one of the chapters?? Message me your requests!!

as usual, vote and leave heart-warming comments and share this to your mamacitas

♥️Ch