twelve ❁ loey

few days has passed since the incident and we are all in the company doing our schedules since the music awards are coming up but i was called since i was asked for a meeting

"Ah, the star is finally here" VP speaks as i enter the conference room and i bowed in order to give my greetings.

"We've got great news for you" my manager, Ha Joo Hyun unnie (by which she is the greatest manager i've ever worked with since she's so nice and supportive) spoke bringing up the good news.

[A/N: I JUST REALIZED THAT JISOO WAS THE ONLY ONE JISEOL IS SPEAKING TO WITH HONORIFICS. I APOLOGIZE AND I'LL BE ADJUSTING STARTING NOW hihi ]

"Have you seen anything weird behind svt's house?" VP-nim asks and i shook my head

"We decided to build a house for you and empty lot beside the boys' house, you can stay there once it's finished"

"Plus, ever since your debut as a pledis model you blew up and i have to admit-you're trending and the country's no. 1 talk right now..." VP-nim spoke again. "With that we decided to make you an mc and actress as well." he continues

"Whoa, really?" I said in shock knowing that those 2 words were the only ones who came out of my mouth

"You'll be having a cameo in a drama and hopefully next year you'll be starting to film your OWN drama, plus you'll be an mc in MAMA that'll be held in Hong Kong and also mc the SMAs and other more." Joo Hyun unnie spoke excitedly.

-
Unnie drove me to the shoot where I'm allegedly having a shoot with Chanyeol sunbaenim. It's Chanyeol from EXO.

I REPEAT, CHANYEOL FROM EXO.

"Hello" i bow my greetings to the staff and walked to the white background where Chanyeol sunbaenim is standing after i got dressed for the shoot's concept.

"Hello, I'm Hong Jiseol. Nice to meet you" i bow and he bows in return also introducing myself "Hi, I'm EXO's Chanyeol. Please call me Chanyoel oppa instead" he smiled.

The concept was nice. I've always liked this brand's seasonal fashion, they we're even the one who discovered me and the first runway i made during the NYFW. Ah, it brings the happy memories in New York.

Chanyeol oppa and I kept enchanging small talks since the shoot started and we finally are having a full conversation now that it's break time.

"I heard you're from LA. How is it there?" he asks pulling off an american accent "Oh right, I'm from LA but my ethnicity is korean. It's quite good there, although it doesn't have winter unlike the other states" i smile missing LA vibes

"So, any interests in kpop?" he asks "This may seem awkward but iM A HUGE FAN of EXO. Your group was the reason I got interested in kpop tbh. I've always liked how you work hard for your songs and fans"

"Who's your bias then?" he asks in a cocky tone. Seolma, he's expecting his name to be mentioned isn't he? I mean your girl gotta speak the truth. "Perhaps do you know that, ugh hold on what's his name again?" i teasingly asked "Ah! That Park Chanyeol oppa is cute" i laugh taking a sip on my drink. "But then again i need to set aside my fangirl life since i'm doing work today" i said putting my hair behind my ear to avoid getting it wet.

"What do you say if i personally invite you to watch our concert next week?" he said raising a brow and smirking. "Aish oppa you don't have to" i said giggling "Really, i'll be expecting you there" he stood up just in time, the breaktime is over and we're back to work again.

We've been slacking our bodies for a few hours now and we finally bowed for their great work and said farewell "So, i guess i'll be seeing you next week?" Oppa asks and i nod "Alright, see you oppa" i smile leaving the building. I asked Unnie to go ahead and go home since its started getting late

And just as what i've guessed the shoot ended at 10:28pm whoa i guess this is still early since this is just the start.

Seunchol oppa is calling...

"What's with the sudden call oppa? Is there something wrong?" I ask and i hear circling footsteps from the other line
"Where are you right now? Hold onto something firm before i tell you" he nervously spoke.
"Aish, Seungchol-ssi just please get straight to the point" i hiss away my nervousness and the line was suddenly cut.

themeanwon is active
cherryloes is active

themeanwon is typing...
themeanwon: loes, where are you?

cherryloes is typing...
cherryloes: i just got of from a shoot oppa, why?

themeanwon: did seungchol hyung call you?

cherryloes: he did but the call suddenly ended. Did something happen??

themeanwon: well the thing is, something happened with Jisoo hyung ..