twenty two ❁ sirius a

A/N: I don't know how to react nor feel because i had to revision this pre-made chapter because pabo chanseol was not satisfied with the previous one so she had to revise the first hand chapters before this _spare my life for i have made this chapter on a roadtrip, while drinking iced coffee oops.
--------------------
His arm quickly wrapped around the portions of my waist making me wrap my arm around his neck to completely avoid falling.

I thought that it was only my body that fell bit i guess silence fell in the room too as Mingyu's face was close-closer than yours ever before. Little do you know the distance between the both of you kept decreasing for the fact that barely centimeters were apart from touching your nose from his.

"Hah, i knew that would be the trick to distract you" he smirked as he quickly snatched the phone from my hand that left me completely falling.

"You j-ARGH" i was cut off when i shrieked in pain "Stop acting i won already" Mingyu chuckled as he stared at my state where in i was on my knees having my right foot almost twisted to the opposite direction.

"A-ARGH" i shrieked some more as i felt the pain from the veins connected to my right foot seeing tears slowly filling up in the corner of my eyes. "Shit! you're not kidding!" He said rushing over to me, of course he had to lock his phone first before throwing it to his bed.

"Wait right there, i'll wake up manager hyung" he said thst made me furious that i flicked his forehead "Ow! What was that for?" he said rubbing his forehead "Pabo yah! They must be asleep now. There's probably a clinic in this hotel, bring me there instead." he said as he helped me atleast stand up from the bed.

"Put this on" he said handing me my jacket and i nodded wearing it. "We're not going to get hell right away in this state" Mingyu sighed seeing me hop with one foot as my arm slung around hjs shoulder.

With my slowpoke state i was startled with his actions as he carried me bridal-style. "Yah! Put me down!" I said patting his chest. "It's more convenient this way, plus atleast my work out pays off" he jokingly winked at me that made me roll my eyes in annoyance.

"Does it still hurt?" he asks in a worried state, wow this man cares for other people too? i huffed at myself. "It does when i move it"

"Your right foot got sprained causing you in pain because of your blood vessels connected to it. You have to ice your foot atleast for 20 minutes for 2-3 times a day, keeping your foot raised or straight to avoid worsening the situation. If it hurts some more drink the pain killers i will prescribe to you." the doctor reminded as he finished wrapping my foot with cloth bandage.

"Your crutches will be delivered in your room tomorrow so bear with the wheelchair for now" The doctor added as he dismissed us "See what you do just for a phone?" I glared at Mingyu as he pushes my wheelchair.

"Ya do you want to fracture your other foot as well?" he threatened making me glare at him more "Let's go to the roof top" I requested leaving Mingyu sigh and pressed the top floor instead of where out room is supposed to be.

"It's too cold out here, are you sure you're okay?" he asked as he placed me down the bench "Even if it's freezing cold out here i won't mind as long as i get a look of the stars." i said focusing on the visible constellations

"Sirius A!" I said pointing at the constellation and shocked that Mingyu also said the exact same thing at the same time

"You know that?" We jinxed each other's words once again. "I used to study astrology when i was in high school" he shyly smiled as he scratched his nape

"Aish why are you shy about having such knowledge with stars? Guys like that are such turn ons"

"Really?" he asked having a bright mood based on his tone "Wonwoo turns you on then?" he asked Eo? Wonwoo oppa? "He only stares the stars with me and pretends to know every single thing. It's actually such a relief to be with someone i can relate to" i admit

"I always wait for sirius a to come out. I knew it'll always be this beautiful whenever i saw it on the photos" Mingyu smiled as if he was just a three year old who received a sucker.

"Let me just grab my pho-" I guess i'm just as stupid as Mingyu for forgetting the fact that i'm temporarily disabled.

With that man's reflexes he then grabbed me just like how he did in the hotel room "May I?" he asked a random question out of a sudden

"If you wish to see my head burst out my brain and have a concussion, please feel free to drop me just like how you did earlier" I kid just to loosen the awkwardness tension that was slowly forming.