ten ❁ disbelief

A/N: would you guys prefer 500 word or less per chapter or 500 words above per chapter???

please don't jump into conclusions thinking that i hate Yeri.

If only ya'll know she actually my bias wrecker HAHA and she was the only one fit for the role of an antagonist since she is in the same age as Vernon and Jiseol (fun fact: the 3 of them went to the same school together)
--------------------
"Meet Yeri... My girlfriend" he smiled stepping aside letting her stand up

"Hi, my name is Kim Yerim but everybody calls me Yeri" she said introducing herself to Mingyu and I.

"You remember Yeri right Jiseol?" Vernon asks "Jiseol!! I've missed you!" Yeri jumps and hugs me. She prolly needs some acting class, this trash is so fake ugh.

"Stop being clingy" I coldly said to Yeri pulling her off me. "Rude much?" She glares taking a step backwards to stand beside Vernon wrapping her arms around him "Yah Jiseol, be nice. She's changed now!" Vernon assured me and gently pushed Yeri close to me again

"We'll just have a small girl talk babe, we'll be back" Yeri said pulling me by my forearm feeling her fake ass nail digging deep down to where i had been injected. Damn it hurts.

"Missed me?" Yeri said letting go of my arm as we got in the kitchen "Why are you here?" i hiss at her "I know you're dumb, but I wasn't informed that you became deaf too. Did america do that to you? Poor little Jiseol" she said pouting and attemted to ruffle my hair but i quickly pushed her away

"Ooh, i guess the little weak Jiseol is gone now" she spoke

"Just like what Vernon said earlier, I'm his girlfriend" She said flicking her nails. It makes me want to rip the hell out her nails from her skin all of a sudden

"What's going on?" Wonwoo suddenly enters the setting and glares at Yeri making her go back to the living room. After a few seconds I also left the kitchen avoiding contact with Wonwoo at all costs.

"It's her" I whispered sitting down next to Mingyu on the couch. Thank god the 2 were on the opposite direction towards us. "What's your plan?" Mingyu asked as he whispered.

"I still don't know. But it's for certain that she's just using Vernon as key towards Seokmin." i said glaring at Yeri's direction who kept on snaking Vernon.

"DK?" he asks making sure if he heard me right "Back then she's head over heels for Seokmin. She kept on bugging me for Seokmin's number after the information that I was oppa's dongsaeng. Figures that she still like Seokmin until now" I said tightening my grip to the pillow out of anger.

"Vernon needs to know about this." Mingyu said looking at me "He needs to know as soon as possible before she starts sabotaging your guys one by one?"

"S-sabotage?" Mingyu asked gulping "I already thought of this ahead of time, and that led me to this situation. But then I know that Vernon will bot believe me, us. Hence, we need a definite solid proof" I spoke thinking of a plan on how to get rid of Yeri before everything falls out of place.

"So, Yeri-ssi. What do you do for a living?" Seungchol asks "I'm a trainee at TALENT (Tal Entertainment) and also a model there" Yeri smiles "Oh really? Are you kimbap kidding me? Our Jiseol is a model at our company too!" Seungkwan adds

[A/N: sORRY I JUST HAD TO-i couldn't help myself ㅋㅋㅋ]

"Ah really? I mean she's quite pretty anyways" she fakely gives out a compliment. "Should I be touched with that?" I sarcastically said rolling my eyes having oppa bulging me by his elbows who sat on my opposite side "Ow" i scowl "Be nice" Joshua whispered.

"I'll go make the drinks" I said standing up before they started playing a movie "Babe you should help Jiseol" Vernon offers Yeri and she agrees leaving a peck on Vernon's cheek before standing up to follow me.

I minded my own business and started to wash the lemons to make lemonade, who doesn't even like lemonades?

"You're such a fake bitch" She scowled at me grabbing the glasses down to the counter as i started slicing the lemons "And what do you call yourself?" I asked continuing to slice the lemons.

Little did i know she started smashing a glass against the counter leaving the glass with sharp edges. "You little bitch-stop getting against my plans!" She growled and stabbed the broken glass against my left wrist making me drop on the floor with the knife.

She then grabbed a lemon wedge and squeezed it to where I was stabbed that made me scream on the top of my lungs making it sting- a LOT making me panting hard.

As soon as the boys' footsteps running towards the kitchen Yeri dropped herself on the floor and gave herself a big slap leaving a mark on her cheek.

"What happened?" Vernon said since he was the first who ran in to the kitchen "S-she slapped me" Yeri cries out holding her red cheek that started to leave a mark of her palm "I-i was just trying to-" she said after being cut of by Mingyu's voice

"Shit! Jiseol!" Mingyu then arrives next running towards me after seeing my state. "I-t fucking stings" I cry getting a grip on Mingyu's shirt hem. "I'm gonna remove it, okay?" he asks and I nod tightening the grip on his shirt.

"SHE SLAPPED ME SO I DEFENDED MYSELF" Yeri screams and started fake crying "Yeah and decided to squeeze lemon on Jiseol's wound? I don't think you'll have that kind of energy after being slapped THAT hard" Wonwoo huffs.

"So you think she's lying about being slapped hyung?" Vernon growls glaring at Wonwoo "So you think Jiseol will go and try to stab herself and wince from her own pain?" Wonwoo growled back.

"Maybe she did it for attention, you know how she acted ever since she arrived today" Vernon spoke helping Yeri up. "Just-JUST LEAVE. PLEASE" Joshua shouted seeing the bloody scenario

"Hyung, the first-aid please" Mingyu ordered Jeonghan and he quickly grabbed it from the cabinet near the kitchen.

Mingyu then started damping a cloth to remove the stings from the lemon and made groan from the pain. "This'll hurt and sting a little but it'll be gone soon, i swear." Mingyu said assuring me and I just nodded.

He then did the same things i did with his cuts earlier and started wrapping my wrist in the bandage. "Let her rest for now" Minghao suggests and Mingyu wrapped both my arms around his neck and carried me (bridal style) to his room.