twenty ❁ to

"Jiseol, Jiseol" A soft voice was heard from my ears "Jiseol, wake up" the soft voice whispered once more

I grunted wanting to sleep more but the curiosity made me wake up

"Unnie?" I said seeing a woman figure just before i rubbed my eyes, i didn't see wrong. It is unnie

"I'm glad that you're finally awake" Joo Hyun unnie smiled "Where am i?" i asked finishing up rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"You're in our room, Jiseol. Eun Dae took care of Joo Hyuk last night since he quite drunk.

So i'm guessing the kiss was just a dream then. I spoke to myself hopes up

"Since when did i sleep here?" i ask just to make sure "Ever since he picked up the both of you at the club." Unnie spoke and made me sigh a relief.

It is a dream then. Thank god

I then stood up and reached for my phone by the nightstand wow i slept that long?? After that it is now 12:37 nn (A/N: SPEAKING OF TIME READ xiresdmk 's FANFIC ENTITLED 6:07)

"You better get dressed now if you want to quickly catch our flight" Unnie reminds me and i nod rushing as i found my suitcase in the room as well.

The flight took 5-6 hours before we landed in Hong Kong, the boys weren't aware that i've already landed nor on my way here.

As soon as we arrived at the hotel, i was quickly styled by the makeup artist and my hair was being put in a sleek low bun.

"Do you prefer fake bangs?" the stylist asked i shook my head no "You can cut it into a fringe if you wish" i smiled and she nods her head in joy and started parting the fronts of my hair.

She then did a great job on giving me a fringe, not too short and not too long to poke my eyes.

"Alright, now to the main point" Unnie smiled as she guided me up to the dressing room for me to get dressed in my outfit.

As i was being helped to wear it, i was in awe the whole time. The gown was beautiful, it is a black gown that was glittered that resembles the constellations at night that had a cleavage revelation that got me worried thinking what if the temperature later suddenly drops down. Nevertheless, it still left me breathless.

"Its beautiful" I said in unison with the stylists. It was around 7pm when we arrived at the red carpet venue. "Jiseol, your co-mc will be walking with you to the red carpet. Arasseo?" Unnie clarifies me as she points the car ahead of us and i nodded my head

I was guided out of the car and my so called 'co-mc' is facing the other direction towards me. "Kaja?(Let's go)" he smiled, lending his arm to me and I accepted it. "Joo hyuk oppa?!" I said in shock after seeing who it was "Nice to see you again" he smiled walking towards me.

As we entered the red carpet area together, there was a lot of paparazzis in line behind the red rope hearing clicks of their equipments here and there. It was quite chilly as we smiled and waved to the cameras but it was manageable.

It was already in the middle of the awards show when we were cued to go backstage in preparation of award hosting. We were briefed on what and what not to do on stage as we were given the host cards and then in a while, it was our cue to go on stage.

We entered from behind the LED screen on stage as we walk towards the microphone stand. My heart was pounding loudly as i make my way on stage and i tried to brush it off many times as possible.

"And now for the most awaited awards for tonight" Joo hyuk spoke "Qoo10's Album of the Year award goes to" we said in unison as he gave me the sign to do the honors in announcing who.

I then opened the card to see for mine. and the other's curiosity on who won the said awaited award. "Congratulations to," "EXO" i announced grinning; and internally fangirling since Chanyeol oppa's group won the award.

Exo then started to walk towards the stage, I saw Chanyeol oppa walking towards our direction with such a beautiful grin on his face "Congratulations" i told him as he pulled me for a hug "You're attending our concert, right?" he whispered as we pulled away reminding me of their concert in Seoul.

"Of course i'll be there, by bias invited me over" i teased and he let out a small chuckle. "I'll see you then." he said as we both waved each other goodbyes since they had to go back to their seats and we were then guided backstage.

"Ah, not bad for a first time Jiseol" Joo hyuk greats offering a high-five. Oppa and i were on our way out of the back stage, it took quite a while being in there since there were quite small talks from here and there from the staff.

Time flew so fast that the show is about to end i decided to go back to where i was supposedly seating earlier when i suddenly didn't have the urge to take a step forward. I then tried once more but to no avail, it felt like as if i'm stuck.

I then started to look what made me stuck, and i wish i never looked back then...

726,933 likes 48,831 comments
@jiseol: MAMA 2017 Hong Kong 🇭🇰