nineteen ❁ back

A/N : MAY DEAR JISOOS HIMSELF BLESS YOU FOR 260+ READS I LOVE YOU ALL IM SORRY FOR THE LATE PUBLISH kekeke
————————————————————
Just as he was about to pull me out of the scenery i felt an arm wrap around my shoulders that suddenly made me nervous...

I'm debating where to face who's this owner of the arm that is slinging by my shoulder is. What if he is a friend of this dirty man? I asked myself. Where's oppa?

After a few seconds of being a frozen person i decided to get my hopes up that whoever this person is, he/she will be my hero for tonight.

"Let's go babe?" the deep voice from the owner of the arm asked that made me finally see who it is.

JOO HYUK OPPA?!?

"B-babe?" I ask as he left me puzzled with his words wondering why with the sudden action. He then intertwined his hand with mine and gave me a signal. "I said, let's go babe" he said repeating himself that made the 'dirty man' froze, trying to figure out the situation.

"Sorry for leaving you for a couple of minites. Line in the bathroom was crazy" he said emphasizing the last word and kissed my temple. I swear that if it wasn't for this dirty man i would think of oppa with the same motive as him.

"Let's go" he spoke and actually left the bar through the back door with me that made me sigh in relief for saving me.

"Thank you oppa" i squealed hugging him. "You owe me then" and at that time i smelt the strong alcohol mixed in his breath.

"You drank so much oppa, let's go" I said persuading him to go back to the hotel so that he could rest but i was stopped by his strong strength.

"O-oppa" i spoke "I-i said y-you owe m-me" he said pulling me making my back rest on the wall. This man should be responsible with his drinking habit, aigoo. I spoke to myself

"Owe you what?" i ask hoping that he would set me free from this awkward situation "Just this once" he lets out a heavy breath after he pleaded coming closer to me.

"Tell that to me when we arrive back at the hotel, Eun Dae oppa is on his way" i spoke pulling him outside of the building and waited for the car.

A few drunk chit chats with Joo Hyuk, Eun Dae oppa finally arrived and since it was dawn, our ride was quicker than ever.

"Oppa, kaja" I said after Eun Dae oppa helped me walk Joo Hyuk oppa in-front of our room as soon as i unlocked it.

"What were you saying again earlier?" I asked him seeing him leaning on the wall across the beds "You owe me one" he said opening his eyes after a long and sturdy blink and gave me a serious eye contact.

"What is it"

"You can forget e–everything tomorrow" he spoke coming closer.

"Please" he pleaded once more finding his lips suddenly crashing onto mine. Everything happened out of the sudden with his tensioned movements.

The only thing that came across my mine is gulping as his lips kissed mine. Keurae Jiseol-ah, you both can forget everything tomorrow. Maybe this kiss can help you remove or ease out your rekindled feelings with your longing crush. (No, I'm referring to a different person if you're wondering.)

I found myself shutting my eyes close and gave him a peck to return the favor and quickly pulled away before something else happens.

"Let's get you washed up now oppa" I said letting him sit down on the bed as i grabbed a small towel and wet it with lukewarm water.