three ❁ beautiful

The whole dorm is so quiet now and i still can't sleep due to the big difference of the time zones.

I decided to bring my ukulele with me to go outside the garden and as i got out i saw someone sitting out by the bench.

"Can't sleep?" Wonwoo asks as he turned around to my direction as he heard my footsteps, I wasn't expecting it to be him either. Just like Mingyu earlier this was the only time he spoke to me but i just shrugged it off.

"I tend to stare at the stars whenever i can't sleep, mostly it makes me sing lately." I said trying to think of a song that'll pop in my head "It's beautiful isn't it?" He smiled staring at the gazing stars.

I started playing Lean on me and Wonwoo catched up singing his part. Wow his voice made my heart flutter, is it so wrong that his singing voice is so hot? I ask myself

[A/N : FITE ME WITH THIS ONE IM SORRY BUT WONWOO's VOICE AND PRESENCE JUST GETS ME WEAK]

"You shine the brightest whenever you sing" he smiles and i put down my head in shyness and he lifts my chin and tucks my hair behind my ear.

"You must be cold wearing just that, here wear this" He said as he made me wear his hoodie. "You're beautiful, you're talented. You should know that" he said as he stares deeply into my eyes.

I heard him mumble something but I didn't quite hear it. "You said something?" I ask out of curiosity
"Your eyes reminded me of a shooting star, so i made a wish.

I gave him a weird look and playfully punched his arm. "You know? Sometimes when i feel really down i just stare at the sky and watch the stars turn into the sun." I said seeing the sky slowly lighten up taking a guess that it's somewhere around 4am.

"There they are! Hyung they're here!" Hoshi said and with those words i woke up realizing i slept laying my head on Wonwoo's shoulder intertwined his hands around mine. Now i feel bad for making him sleep uncomfortably in the cold. I gently lift my head up to try and avoid waking him up.

But then i'm relieved that Hoshi didn't get any closer plus I don't want misunderstandings on my first stay in Seoul.

"You're up?" He looks at me the second i lift my head

"Jiseol! What were you doing and slept out in the cold?" And i quickly lifted my head and releasing my hands from him. Joshua hurried over and it seems like he was frustratedly worried. "I thought you went away or something" he said releasing a breath.

"Oppa, you know it became i habit of mine to gaze the stars, sorry for keeping you worried but i was just here out in the garden with Wonwoo anyway. " i explained.

"Mingyu cooked breakfast for you Jiseol!" Minghao calls out and we decided to enter back inside and i went straight to the kitchen leading me to the strong aroma of food.

"You know you didn't have to do this right?" I ask sitting in one of the counter stools infront of Mingyu cooking in the stove.

"Ooh, not unless you're trying to impress me?" I smirk as i made the joke. "I don't think i need to impress you because i think you've already fallen for my looks, here AH" he ordered putting a piece of meat inside my mouth "and now you'll fall even more" he smirks

"The food is nice but no thanks Mr. Kim" i said "Oh man you just got rejected by my bestfriend!" DK said as he entered the kitchen and placed an arm around my shoulders.

"But who doesn't fall for Mr. Softy anyway?" Jun said as he went to grab some water. "Ah now that's my man!" Mingyu said as he high-fives Jun for his compliment.