seven ❁ kiss

[A/N: sorry for the late update, i got stuck up with a school work. Enjoy this ch and see u on the next one (; // Please feel free to vote and leave comments x ]

It was in the middle of the afternoon and everyone was busy ESPECIALLY Hoshi and Kairi in which they're bonding for the first time since Kairi lived in Japan.

"Hey" Wonwoo said scooting closer to me as he whispered it. "What's up?" i ask smiling at him "I heard the stars will be active today, let's go to the beach" he said showing me an article from his phone "Wanna get outta here?" he asks again

"How?" i ask puzzled like. "I can get myself out of here, they don't care if i disappear anyways" he said "Alright, i'll make something up. Wait for me in the parking lot." i said "Will do Ms. Hong" Wonwoo playfully winked.

I stood up seeing him stood up too and casually exited the practice room. He's right, nobody did notice him.

"Oppa" I said as i approach Joshua "Is there something wrong?" he asks out of concern

"No, no I'm fine. I'll just be going away for tonight"

"To where? when will you come back?"

"I'll be visiting a friend in Ulsan. I'll be back tomorrow"

"You'll be traveling in Ulsan alone?" Mingyu asks joining in the conversation "I managed to travel from America to South Korea, i don't see a problem with Ulsan" I said "Point made" Joshua said and I waved them farewell as i left the building

"Well that was fast" Wonwoo said circling his car keys with his index finger. "What? You thought I couldn't handle it?" I said leaving us both to chuckle

"Let's use my car, camping needs are in there" he said and i had no choice to decline.

"It can be a long drive, go ahead and take a sleep first" He offers "No, i'm fine" i nicely decline

"But your eyes aren't, looking at them it seems they're having a battle with you" he chuckles keeping his eyes on the road

"I promise i'll wake you up" he assurs and i recline my seat to lay myself down.

-

I woke up from a slight tapping that i felt on my shoulder. "We're here" he smiles and it was the sunset already. "Sunsets never fails to amaze me" I said as I glued my eyes to the sky.

"Uh-How do you work this?" Wonwoo asks put of embarrassment asking how a tent is set up holding the metal sticks together. "It goes together like this" I said laughing as I connected the sticks together and inserted them to the tent making a dome shape.

"I'll set up the campfire then" he offers, still embarrassed after not being able to put up the tent. "I always wanted to experience a camp-out" I said as I sat next to him in-front of the fire as it eats the wood slowly turning it into ashes one by one.

"So I guess you wanted toasted marshmallows too, jajang!" Wonwoo said as he grabbed marshmallows in skewers from behind "I also brought soju too" he lets out a chuckle "Last time I drank that rice wine I ended up whining" I said as I remembered how I cried in front of Mingyu.

"Don't worry, I only brought 4 bottles" he winks and hands me his skewer as he did the honor of opening my bottle and his as well. "Thanks" I said as he hands me mine.

"You must be cold, here" Wonwoo said placing a blanket over my sholders, i guess the blanket is quite big since we both fit into it

"What do you fear the most?" he blurts out of the blue "Hmm?" I ask "You heard me" he smirks

"Honestly" I said letting out a breath "I fear saying goodbye, to anyone at all. I always tell people that are close to me never to say their goodbyes, atleast at me not unless I left-this world" I continue

"Why would you say that?" he asks "Nothing" I lie

"What about you?" I ask in return "Me?" he asks "No shit, Sherlock" I said raising an eyebrow.

"I fear the fact that I'm taken for granted by the person that I love. Maybe that's one of the reasons why I don't believe in love at first sight. It takes time to personally know someone for who they really are and that's why I don't see what's wrong with trust issues"

"because they trusted and it was taken for granted" Shocked as we both said the last phrase together.

That phrase...No-that paragraph. How come I've heard that before but I don't exactly recall where and who told me that.

"W-what you've said. I've heard that and I'm certain about it. " I said rubbing my temples trying to remember who it was.

All the noise i heard were the sounds that the crickets made and the waves clashing calmly onto one another.

"It's me" he said lifting my chin making me look deeply into his dark brown eyes. I've honestly never saw a pair of eyes as expressive as Wonwoo's

Not noticing, we're only barely an inch apart. I can feel his warmth and it made me gulp. He probably heard that as well.

"It's me loes" he says once more but he cups my face with both of his hands this time.