twenty one ❁ reality

I then started to look what made me stuck, and i wish i never looked back then...

"Well, well, well. Isn't it seventeen's little princess?" that bitch Yeri sarcastically cooed "Well, well, well if it isn't the wicked witch of the east. The western witch called asking for her title back" i said mimicking her annoying voice.

"Let go" i growl seeing her nasty heels stepping on my gown "I should be the once from where you just got off, not you!" she growled back making me raise my brow "Excuse me?" i said crossing my arms "You bitch! Why do you always have to get in my way!" She hissed as she pushed me making me lose my balance.

I felt like i am about to hit the ground with my back that just left me squinting my eyes shut waiting for my fall, when i felt a grip on my hands avoiding my body's contact with the floor.

"Sha, are you okay?" the voice asked

Hold on. Shua oppa? I mean, he's the only one who calls me sha-shortened for Jerusha i ode to speak mentally to myself, That's why were known in the family as Shua and Sha anyways.

"Oppa?" I asked looking at him as he helped me stand up "Are you okay?" he asked once more and i nodded as i search the area to see Yeri gone.

"Awards is over, let's go back to the hotel and get you some rest" Joshua said in a caring tone, times like this makes me thankful for having an oppa like him.

"Ya Jiseol! Tell us about Paris, how was it there?" Seungkwan, being the Diva boo as he is questioned me with a sass tone as those 13 boys invaded my room from which is connected to theirs.

"Paris was great as always. Anyways, i got you boys some presents" I smiled as i opened one luggage that was containing gifts for the others. I then started handing them out variations of clothes and accessories from the fashion week and some French delicacies as well.

"Eish, these are too expensive Jerusha" Joshua lectures as he sees the branded tags marked on the clothes "Ya! You unthankful brat. You should be happy that you are siblings with the most expensive korean-american model" Jeonghan scolds Joshua as he smacks his arm.

"Most expensive model?" I accidentally said out loud in shock and almost everyone nodded their heads "Aigoo, you weren't even aware of it?" Jun spoke as he hands out his phone showing an article

[ BREAKING ] Hong Jiseol ; named as the "most expensive korean-american model" earns atleast $15,000 per shoot offered given by sources.

"I swear i'm going to slice whoever this snitch' throat off" I whispered under my breath Can't i atleast have a privacy on how much my minimum wage is? Damn these gossipers.

"Gumawo Jiseol" the boys hummed happily "Alright let's plan out the room arrangement." Seungchol announces as the great leader he is.

"I quite have the biggest room. I have two beds separated by another room with a master bedroom" i announce "She does have the biggest room" Seungkwan said after he ran to check what the other door in the room was seeing for himself the master bedroom

It was then down to Joshua, Wonwoo and Mingyu. The winner gets to share a room with Jeonghan "YES!" Wonwoo cheered since he won the round of rock paper scissors.

"Alright, its settled now. Goodnight children, sweetdreams" Jeonghan greeted as the rest left our room. "I don't want to be in the same room with Jisoo hyung" Mingyu complained like a five year old

"What's so bad about me?" Joshua asked innocently "Just the fact that you snore every time you doze into dreamland" Mingyu and i said in chorus out of the sudden making the both of us look at each other with surprise.

"Ani, do you think i'll let you be in the same room as my sister?" Shua oppa then raised an eyebrow crossing his arms together. "If i win you'll sleep in the separate room then." I offered placing my hand in the center in preparation for rock paper scissors

"Call, you suck at this game anyways" he smirked confidently "Gawi Bawi Bo" Mingyu said as i closed my eyes as i formed my hand as paper.

"WOAH JISEOL YOU WIN!" Mingyu shouted in victory jumping up and down the bed making me open my eyes seeing Joshua's hand as a rock with an upset face.

"Goodnight oppa" i laughed as i push him on his way to the master bedroom. A few minutes have passed but Mingyu was on his own world being all silent in his bed facing the window with his head down.

"Ya, are you jerking off a sexy picture?" i joked as i walked towards him but his eyes were still glued to the screen of his phone not speaking a single word.

I then grabbed his phone to see what he made him mute all of a sudden.

"What's going on with you anyways" i said as i stood up on his bed and raised my arm as high as i can.

"Ya! Give it back!" he then stood up to get back his phone making me jump multiple times. Aish why does this boy have to be so tall.

As I was jumping my foot then slipped on the duvet lacking some friction to have some grip against it. His arm quickly wrapped around the portions of my waist making me wrap my arm around his neck to avoid completely falling.