Chapter 2

I looked out of the window of the room which was now apparently mine to see the moon shining down on Huceco Mundo the moonlight made the sand look silver. All of a sudden the door swung open and there stood Ulquiorra I turned to see him standing in the door way his black hair was dripping wet  "Ray today you'll have some training with the other Espada" Ulquiorra said. "Your hairs dripping wet" I said walking over to him and putting the towel on his head Ulquiorra grabbed the towel from his head and threw it to the ground. "No time for fooling around" Ulquiorra said annoyed pulling me by the arm. "Where are we going now" I sighed. "To see Lord Aizen" Ulquiorra replied.

"Good morning Ray today we shell test your abilities" Aizen said "So what do I have to do" I asked  "You'll see in just a moment are you already everyone" Aizen said asking all the Espada " Wait that isn't fair you're gunna get all the Esapda gang up on me that isn't a fair fight" I said annoyed " Exactly this will test your strength and see if your worthy enough to become one of us" Aizen said. All of a sudden a load of the Espada began to run towards me and there were too many so I called upon my plants. I pulled out some soil from my pocket threw it to the ground near the Espada and shouted "Inch by inch, row by row

Gonna make this plant now grow

All it takes is some love I know

And a piece of fertile ground"

The plants then began to rise up into the air trapping all the Espada they all became tangled into my plants apart from one Ulquiorra used his cero to melt the plants on his side. " Ulquiorra stop melting my plants" I shouted annoyed. "Come on we've got to get you through this training" Ulquiorra said running down the hall with me. We were just running through the halls which were never ending they twisted and turned but there was never a way out all of a sudden the floor began to crumble and cave inwards I then felt myself being lifted into the air by something... I turned around to see Ulquiorra he had black wings white horns and a long black tail " You can fly that's so cool" I said excited " It's nothing to be excited about we've got to get you out of here" Ulquiorra said flying through the hall. Ulquiorra's arms were still around me holding me up "You're really heavy you know" Ulquiorra said annoyed "How rude that's not a nice thing to say to a lady" I said sticking out my tongue at him.

Ulquiorra sighed as we carried on flying through the halls. Until he finally landed onto the marble floor in the most graceful way possible... "Come on lets go" Ulquiorra said dragging me outside into the moonlit sand of Huceco Mundo. The silver moon shone down on Ulquiorra making his black hair and green eyes shine it was so breath taking he looked like an angel my breath caught in my throat. "Ray stop staring into space" Ulquiorra said annoyed "Oh I'm sorry I was just thinking" I said "About what exactly" Ulquiorra asked "Why is Aizen so interested in me I don't understand" I said "That's because he hasn't seen a power like yours before" Uqluiorra said.

"I guess but what's his goal" I asked "That's enough questions come on we've got to get back to Las Noches" Ulquiorra said grabbing my arm and flying back inside. When we were back walking in the never ending tunnels of Las Noches we came across the Esapda number 6 he had bright blue hair and a white mask covering the left side of his jaw. "So you're the newbie you can call me Grimmjow" He said smirking and walking towards me and Uquiorra "So have you come to kill me to" I asked laughing nervously  "No way just came to check out the new famous human everyone was talking about" Grimmjow said appearing close in my face" Could you please call me Ray" I asked Grimmjow "Sure why not everyone else around here already does" Grimmjow said.  "Alright cool" I said Grimmjow then moved closer to me and whispered into my ear "I'd be careful if I were you many Esapda are jealous that Aizen has taken a liking to you"  Grimmjow then began to laugh and walked down the hall. " So is the training over then" I asked   " I think we've escaped any danger from coming our way" Uquiorra said " I still don't get why Aizen is so interested in me" I said confused.

"I already told you why and I'm not repeating it" Ulquiorra said annoyed. "So is that it"? I asked "That's not all I thought you might want to know your friend Orihime will be arriving very soon" Ulquiorra said. "What is Aizen really that greedy hasn't he gotten enough power" I shouted angrily "We Esapda don't talk about Lord Aizen in that manner" Ulquiorra said "I don't care I'm not an Espada and I'll never will be why do you have to take Orihime you do know the others will come after her" I shouted "That's why I don't understand you humans" Uquiorra said. "What don't you understand I asked " how you can talk highly about your friends are you even sure they'll come Uquiorra asked. " Yes I'm sure of it I'll never lose faith in them" I said