Chapter 18

I sat in class feeling completely blank. I could no longer sense spiritual pressure which means very soon I'd lose my spiritual pressure I tried not to think about it but I'd just end up thinking about it again and feel sad and depressed. Ulquiorra never came to school today he didn't tell me why he just told me he had to take care of something which made me angry because that's another day wasted when we had only had a limited amount of time. Ulquiorra walked into Urahara's shop "Hello Ulquiorra how can I help you" Urahara asked "It's about Ray her spiritual pressure has really weakened we might not have long left there's got to be a way to stop it please help her "Ulquiorra asked worriedly  "I'm sorry there is no way for me to stop her from losing her spiritual pressure but there is one way" Urahara said "I'll do anything" Ulquiorra said Urahara looked at Ulquiorra with a serious expression on his face and then said "You'll have to become human".

"Ray stop slacking now pick up that ball and pass it to you partner" the gym teacher shouted. I was in gym class I hated gym class the teacher treated me like crap the day just seemed to drag on and all I wanted was to see Ulquiorra and the others it would probably be the last time I saw them.

End of school...

I rushed over to Urahara's shop and I saw everyone was there. "it's about time you made us wait forever" ichigo shouted annoyed pulling one of his weird faces "Why were you all waiting for me" I asked everyone then stared at Urahara for him to explain  "Alright Ulquiorra is going to make a transition into human" Urahara said "But how can you do that he's an Espada" I asked confused  "We'll have to crack his mask" Urahara said "What but that's dangerous he could die I'd rather have him disappear and know he's still alive then have him die" I said "It all depends on the soul , If the soul wants to become a human then that's what will happen but if the soul refuses and still wants to be an Espada then he'll die and turn into a full hollow " Urahara explained 

I then walked over to Ulquiorra and said "Is this what you want remember you could become a full hollow" I said fighting back the tears "I'm doing it so I can be with you my soul will accept being human" Ulquiorra said "Go ahead" I said "Ulquiorra close your eyes and think about being human don't let the hollow in you take over" Urahara said Ulquiorra then grabbed my hands and closed his eyes Urahara then pulled out his sword and cracked his mask Ulquiorra then gasped and a bright green light surrounded him Ulquiorra then began to scream in pain "Urahara what's happening to him will he be okay" I asked worried "What you see now is his human side fighting the hollow with in him" Urahra said "Isn't  there anything we can do he's in pain" I said "there's nothing we can do at this point just hope he pulls through" Urahara said.

It was hard for me to watch so I ended up staying outside. I sat on the door step looking at the stars just hoping he'd pull through it was all I asked for was a little hope hours past and I could still hear the horrible screaming of Ulquiorra and all I could do was sit here doing nothing I hated it! 24 hours later... I felt a pair of arms wrap around me they felt so familiar "Ulquiorra is that you" I said reaching out for him "Yes it's me" Ulquiorra said I then opened my eyes it was him but he looked so different without his mask. "You look so different" I said smiling up at him "I'm not Espada anymore I'm human and I can stay with you now" Ulquiorra said smiling back and pulling me into a hug I then pressed my lips to his but we were soon interrupted by Urahara I then hid my head in my knees from embarrassment "Come on guys or did I interrupt something" Urahara said chuckling I just shook my head and walked inside.

I then began to feel really dizzy and my vision began to go fuzzy. "Guys it's happening this is going to be goodbye" I said looking at everyone.  All of a sudden I was pulled into a hug by everyone Orihime began to cry "Hey no crying I don't want to remember this as being a sad memory" I said "Well Ray what can I say you've been a good friend to all of us and it's going to be sad not seeing you anymore" Ichigo said "Take this" Rukia said handing me a camera "Huh why you giving me this" I asked "Well we took a few photos from our time together from all of us" Rukia said I then took the camera "Thanks everyone I just wanna say you've all been such good friends to me" I said smiling. Rukia,Ichigo and Renji then began to disappear but why wasn't Uyru,Chad and Orihime "Huh how come they disappeared but you three didn't" I asked confused "That's because Rukia,Ichigo and Renji are soul reapers and won't be able to be seen because you no longer have spiritual pressure" Urahara explained.

"Well lets go" Ulquiorra said grabbing my hand "Yes let's do" I said walking out of Urahara's shop. I was upset that my friends disappeared but I was excited about starting a normal life with Ulquiorra. "It's going to be a thrilling ride" I said walking down the road holding Ulquiorra's hand "What's thrilling" Ulquiorra asked "You need a dictionary" I said laughing. Is my story over you ask not yet this is just the beginning.