Chapter 25

"So this is what you placed Rin into" I said laughing. The mod soul had been placed into a stuffed frog I kinda felt sorry for the poor guy "So you've still got my Gem I want it back" Rin said shouting angrily trying to attack me Ulquiorra then stepped in front of Rin and kicked him into the wall "Ulquiorra that isn't such a good idea we need him to answer our questions" I said annoyed. "So you guys came to my shop to talk to Rin I couldn't get anything out of him "good luck trying" Urahara said lifting the hat up on his head.

Rin then got up from the floor and hopped over to us "I'm not telling you idiots anything" Rin said angrily I then frowned and looked at Ulquiorra "What did I do" Ulquiorra asked "Say sorry to Rin you did kick him earlier" I said "Fine,Sorry for kicking you" Ulquiorra said huffing annoyed.

"So what do you wanna ask me about" Rin asked "Well recently hollows have been coming after the Gem" I said Rin's face then drained of colour he then said "I knew they'd come after the gem I used it to seal all my spiritual pressure"

"You can seal away your spiritual pressure into objects but your only a mod soul" Ulquiorra asked confused. "I was once alive and had high spiritual pressure I could see hollows and soul reapers until one day I was caught off guard and a hollow killed me I had cast my spiritual powers away into the gem my mother had once gave me" Rin explained

"Were your powers plant controlling by any chance" I asked "How did you know that" Rin asked "Well when I used the gem to fight my powers came back and I also have the ability to control plants" I said "How interesting,The reason why hollows are coming after the gem is because they are detecting the spiritual pressure from the gem" Rin said

"I guess its up to you Ray you'll have to take on hollows your the only one who has the ability to control plants" Rin said.

"I'm coming too" Ulquiorra said.

The next day....

I was sleeping and all of a sudden I felt someone jump on me I let out a load scream as I woke up to Renji siting on top of my bed "Come on get ready we're going on a vacation" Renji shouted excitedly "First of all get off my bed and why didn't you guys tell me this earlier" I asked angrily. "Well we heard it was your birthday two days ago and we thought we'd all go on a trip to celebrate" Renji said.

"Why everyone knows I hate birthdays" I said annoyed "Stop being so miserable you should enjoy your birthdays" Renji said getting excited dancing around the room. "Fine whatever now you've gotta get out so I can get ready" I shouted pushing him out the door and slamming it behind me I looked around my room for some clothes and put them into a suitcase why did everyone have to make such a big deal out of birthdays.

After I had packed I walked downstairs to see that everyone was there "Alright guys who planned this" I asked "Don't blame us it was your parents who invited us" Urahara said laughing "Oh alright well its planned now we may as well go" I said.

"Wow so this is called a train" Ulquiorra said watching as he train flew past us "Seriously you've never seen a train before" Renji and Ichigo began to laugh Ulquiorra shook his head "Its so interesting" he said The train stopped in front of us and then we all stepped on there was so many of us we took up a whole cart "I don't feel to good" Ulquiorra said putting his head on my lap "Ulquiorra your face has gone blue" I said shocked. "He gets motion sickness too poor guy" Renji said with Ichigo laughing along with him "Hey guys stop being so mean" I said.

After a long train ride with a few laughs and arguments and poor Ulquiorra feeling sick all the way. We finally arrived "Wow its the beach lets go" Orihme said dragging me and Rukia out the door "But what about Ulquiorra" I said turning around to see him standing behind me "finally we're off that horrible train I feel a lot better now" Ulquiorra said grabbing my hand.

After walking for awhile we found the place we were staying the place was huge "Wow this is so pretty" Orihime said "Lets go in kids" my dad said "Wait can we just go in there" I asked "Well of course this is our place" my mum said "That's so cool" I said.

"Rukia,Ray and Orihime you'll be over there in the girls section and for you guys you'll be over there" my mum said pointing "Wow we get a ocean view this is great" I said looking out the window "Ray did you bring the gem" Rukia asked concerned "Yes I had to bring it" I said "That isn't such a good idea hollows could appear" Rukia said "She's right Ray" Orihime said "Guys would you stop worrying we're here to have fun aren't we and if a hollow appears we'll deal with it" I said