Chapter 29

Ulquiorra began to feel inpatient. He couldn't wait around like this any longer he had to find Ray and fast "I have to go" Ulquiorria said looking at the purple sky "I'll come too you might need someone to back you up" Ichigo said. "Who else is coming with us" Ulquiorra asked "I'll help you I mean I could stay here but that's kinda boring" Renji said "Rukia you coming or staying here" Ulquiorria asked "Alright I'll come but what about Orihime and Uryu" Rukia asked. "We'll stay and help Ray's mum someone has to keep the barrier up" Uryu said "Lets get going then" Ulquiorria said flying out the red ditch.

I looked up at the purple sky I couldn't feel any one's spiritual pressure but I knew they weren't gone. The sky grew foggy as we past the white boxes I watched as sinners would run from the gate keepers and would constantly be eaten and then come back life and the cycle would repeat it's self I hated watching. "Enjoying hell" the hollow laughed dragging me along with it "You'll regret this" I said "I won't regret anything once I have your power running through me" the hollow smirked. The red path soon came to an end the sky turned to yellow smoke we now walked on blue rocky hills this place was creepier than I thought at the top of the hill where we were standing in the distance I could see a pit of fire I could feel everything fading at that moment I grew dizzy and everything went black.

Ulquiorra flew as high as he could to get out of the annoying ditch. Ulquiorria's wing was caught by something he spun around to see a huge gate keeper had held of his wing Ulquiorria struggled to break free from its grasp. A huge white light came whizzing past Ulquiorria and hit the gate keeper in the face which made it drop Ulquiorra onto one of the floating white boxes. "Thanks Rukia" Ulquiorria said standing up that's when Ichigo, Rukia and Renji came jumping down onto the box where Ulquiorria was standing "Where do start looking hell's a huge place" Renji asked "We could try searching through spirit ribbons but I'm not good at that sort of thing" Ulquiorria said Rukia then looked at Ichigo "What" Ichigo asked confused "You can find Ray's spirit ribbon" Rukia said "Alright fine" Ichigo said closing his eyes.

A few seconds later a blue aura spread around him. "Wow how's he doing that" Ulquiorria asked "I have no idea how he does it" Rukia said shrugging Ichigo then opened his eyes with a shocked and confused look on his face "Did you find her" Ulquiorria asked frantically "Her spirit ribbon is green" Ichigo asked confused "That's good you found her" Ulquiorria said "A normal human's spirit ribbon is white but her's is green I don't get it" Ichigo said confused scratching his head. "Well we can't worry about that now we need to find her where is she" Renji said "If we follow this red path we should come to some green hills she's somewhere there" Ichigo said flash stepping off the boxes and running down the red path "Should we follow his directions" Renji asked "Well its all we've got I'm going" Ulquiorria said flying away following and Ichigo.

The sky grew yellow and smokey looking. Which means the end of the path is close Ulquiorra and the others were coming up to the green hills when a large hollow appeared. "I see you've come for Ray" the hollow said walking over to them. "You won't be going anywhere though" another hollow said appearing and then another appeared "How many bloody hollows are there" Renji shouted annoyed. "Enough to stop you from getting to Ray" the hollow laughed "You won't stop me from saving her" Ulquiorria shouted sending forward a green cero. "getsuga tenshou" Ichigo shouted shooting the attack at at hollow "You idiot you can't just jump in an attack when you feel like it" Rukia shouted at Ichigo "Well you think of something better to do then" Ichigo shouted back to Rukia. 

Renji,Rukia and Ichigo found themselves surrounded by the 3 hollows "Looks like we're gunna have to fight them" Renji said "Ulquiorra we'll handle the hollow's go to Ray she's just beyond this hill"Ichigo shouted. 

"Alright thanks Ichigo" Ulquiorria shouted flying into the air. When Ulquiorria got over the hill shcok and fear ran straight through him he could anger buiding up inside of him. There was a fire pit and a skeleton and in the bottom there laid Ray she looked knocked out "I'm coming Ray don't you worry" Ulquiorria shouted flying towards the fire pit. 

 Ulquiorria could feel her spiritual pressure draining that hollow must be draining the power out of her Ulquiorria landed onto the skeletons arm "Come out you hollow scum" Ulquiorria said gritting his teeth "Your finally here now this is going to be entertaining" the hollow appeared in the air above Ulquiorria " What did you to do her" Ulquiorria asked angrily "I put her to sleep so I can drain her spiritual pressure then her power will be mine" the hollow smirked. "You bastard I won't let you" Ulquiorria shouted shooting his cero at the hollow Ulquiorria was then knocked forward and into the fire pit. He could feel the fire burning his skin but he wouldn't let that stop him from saving Ray Ulquiorria changed into his release form and flew out of the fire pit "Impossible how did you escape the fire pit" the hollow shouted "I came here to save Ray and I will save her" Ulquiorria said flying towards the hollow and summoning his arrow.