Chapter 14

I walked to school alone today tears running down my face I couldn't take this pain in my chest anymore being away from Ulquiorra was horrible everyone was gone it was just me alone I was too weak to go with them and even though Ulquiorra said he'd come back for me I was constantly panicking I didn't want to lose him.

1 week earlier...

I had been training with Urahara to improve my spiritual pressure and get stronger I was improving in all areas and things were really looking up well that's what I thought anyway. There was a strange spiritual pressure everyone could sense it "that's Aizens spiritual pressure" Ulquiorra shouted "He's outside the shop" Ichigo said Ulquiorra grabbed my hand and we all went outside. "Ulquiorra I knew it was you look at yourself your attached to that human" Aizen said laughing "What do you want Aizen" Ichigo shouted angrily "Isn't that obvious I want Ray her power is incredible" Aizen said "I won't let you take her Ray's mine" Ulquiorra shouted gritting his teeth "How cute your weak Ulquiorra you fell for a human you're a disgrace to all Espada" Aizen laughed "Good I'm happy to hear that I'll never bow down to you again Ray saved me from becoming a cold hearted monster like you" Ulquiorra shouted.

I then felt someone pull me out of Ulquiorra's hand it was  Nnoitra Espada number 5 he hold his huge axe to my throat I struggled to breathe "Nnoitra you bastard let Ray go" Ulqiuorra shouted gritting his teeth "You strike any one of us Ulquiorra I will have Nnoitra kill your darling little Ray" Aizen said laughing "Ulquiorra do it kill Aizen now" I choked "Ulquiorra you'll come with me and I'll let little Ray go" Aizen said smirking "No Ulquiorra don't go" I shouted "Ray if it's to protect you then I'd gladly go" Ulquiorra said. The portal then opened and Nnoitra let me go Ulquiorra walked over to me and pulled me into a hug "I'll be back I promise I love you" Ulquiorra said whispering into my ear tears began to fall down my face as I watched Ulquiorra walk into the portal and everyone else jump in after him "Ray I promise I will defeat Aizen" Ichigo shouted "And we'll all help to get Ulquiorra back" Orihime said as the portal closed.

I felt like I had lost him. I couldn't control the tears anymore they wouldn't stop falling "Ray you wanna get Ulquiorra back right then I'll have to train you so you can go after him" Urahara said "Is that even possible I'm weak enough already" I said looking at the ground "Don't doubt yourself it will take a lot of training but I know you can do it" Urahara said.

That takes me to where am I now I felt like an empty shell walking into school I had to act normal as possible I couldn't tell my parents there was no way they'd let me go back to Las Noches my dad would try and stop me. I sat in class as blank as ever I didn't want to be there I just wanted to get as stronger quickly so I could get to Las Noches. I had been training day and night with Urahara but I still felt as if I wasn't getting stronger.

So I was stood in the training ground with Urahara and I couldn't summon my plants anymore I was getting weaker and everything was falling apart. "Ray you feel sadness you need to get rid of those feelings " Urahara said "I tried but I can't do it" I shouted "You have to believe in yourself what are you fighting to protect" Urahara shouted back I closed my eyes and felt all the sadness and fear come forward to my mind "I feel fear and sadness I  don't need to get stronger I want to get stronger" I shouted I then felt a huge spark run through my body and when I opened my eyes I could see a white light glowing it was coming from me "Plants grow" I shouted I had done it I no longer needed soil to grow my plants I could grow them anywhere at will. "I knew you could do it" Urahara said "am I strong enough to go to Las Noches" I asked "Not just yet there's still a lot you need to learn" Urahara said. I walked home with a little bit of hope but I still felt depressed as soon as I got home I went up to my room my door then opened and my mum came and sat on my bed "What's wrong you've been sitting in your room all week"  my mum asked " it's nothing I'm fine" I said "You're not fine Ray what's going on if you don't tell me how can I help you" my mum said "You can't help me no one can I have to get stronger I've got to save him mum" I said "Ray just tell me I don't get what your trying to say" my mum said.

"Aizen came back and got Ulquiorra and I'm going back to Las Noches to get him" I said my mums face then looked shocked "You can't go back there its dangerous do you want your father coming after you because he will" my mum shouted "Mum if dad was in that situation you would save him because you love him right well I feel the same for Ulquiorra I'm going and it's not just him that's in trouble it's all my friends" I shouted "What if you get hurt I couldn't live with that Ray" my mum shouted. My dad walked into the room and said "So you're going to Las Noches are you" "Dad I've got to please understand" I said "Then go just please promise me you'll come back safe" my dad said "I'll be fine I'm training to strengthen my power" I said my dad then handed me a funny looking badge "What's this for" I asked "If you are ever in danger press it and I'll come to get you" my dad said "Thanks dad" I said hugging him.

"You're crazy letting Ray go to Las Noches" my mother shouted "No I'm doing the right thing I would do the same thing if I was in that situation" my dad said my mum then slammed my bedroom door and walked downstairs "I didn't think she'd react this badly I thought that would be you" I said "Just be careful please come back to us" my dad said "I promise" I said.