Chapter 13

It had been a week since I had been back. Hollows were appearing more than usual me and Ulquiorra would fight them together it felt weird though because I hadn't been back in a while Ulquiorra and Renji were staying at Urahara's place for now I kind of felt a bit sorry for them everyone would keep calling them moochers. Ulquiorra hated going to school he said he couldn't handle all the human's so he stayed in my bedroom waiting for me to come home. I tried to persuade him to go but he wasn't having any of it he'd rather play around in my room and stare at the TV all day I had to set it to one channel though because he still doesn't know how to use the remote silly Ulquiorra. I laughed getting dressed for school after I was dressed went downstairs to get some breakfast I went to the living room saw Ulquiorra sitting in front of the TV "Morning Ulquiorra" I said laughing Ulquiorra then turned around and said "Look this is so amazing I love TV" "Hey why you in school uniform you said you hate going to school" I asked confused "Urahara is forcing me to go he said I should keep watch on these hollows appearing he thinks it has something to do with Aizen" Ulquiorra said "Ulquiorra, Ray breakfast is ready" My mum shouted from the kitchen I looked at the clock in the living room "Sorry mum we've got to get going or we'll be late" I shouted "Alright have a nice day both of you" my mum shouted back.
"Come on Ulquiorra lets go" I said grabbing his hand and walking out the front door. I felt Ulquiorra's grip on my hand tighten "Are you alright" I asked worried "Can't you feel that spiritual pressure there's another Espada in this town somewhere" Ulquiorra said "We'll be fine we can fight if need be" I said "I bet Aizen has sent them because I helped you and the others get out of Las Noches" Ulquiorra said "I'm sure most of them should know by now they can feel the spiritual pressure" I said "I won't let them take you back to Las Noches no one can take you away your mine" Ulquiorra said gritting his teeth "Ulquiorra its okay don't worry everything will fine" I said.
School...
I sat in the back near the window and Ulquiorra sat in front of me. He kept turning around to see if I was alright I just kept nodding to him Ulquiorra always worried I knew we'd all be okay and whatever happens we'll stick together. I then felt a very strong spiritual pressure it was so strong I past out.
My eyes opened and I could see lights above me I was in Urahara's shop. I slowly sat up and everyone was sitting around me "What happened all I remember is feeling this really strong spiritual pressure" I said "You've only just gained the ability to sense spiritual pressure and that pressure you were sensing belonged to an Esapda and your body couldn't handle it all at once so you past out" Urahara explained "Thank god I was so worried" Ulquiorra said pulling me into a hug "Urahara you know a lot don't you" I said "It looks like we're in battle with Aizen Ray you'll have to learn how to sense spiritual pressure and fast you'll have to train" Urahara said.
"Bring it on" I said. I woke up to a howling sound but I couldn't go I had to let someone else take the hollow out it really sucked cause I felt like I was relying on everyone. Soon enough I start training with Urahara hopefully I'd strength my ability to sense spiritual pressure I turned over to see Ulquiorra was still sleeping I had totally forgot "Moring Ray" Ulquiorra said smiling his lips soon found mine and I felt all my problems and worries vanish right there I just wished we could stay like this forever. I then pulled away and looked at the ceiling "I'm sorry that you always have to protect me I said I was getting stronger but I'm seem to be getting weaker" I said "It takes time don't rush yourself you'll get there and I'll always protect you never forget that" Ulquiorra said kissing my forehead I know I had to get stronger I will I don't to constantly rely on everyone else to protect me.