Chapter 24

I looked outside the window to see everyone waiting outside it was the start of another term of school. I picked up the gem from my bedside table and placed it into my school bag "Ray hurry up all your friends are waiting" my mum shouted I smiled as I walked downstairs it felt weird to be able to see Rukia and Ichigo again "Mum where's Ulquiorra" I asked "He's in the living room staring at the TV" my mum said laughing "Ulquiorra lets go you can stare at the TV later we got school" I said grabbing Ulquiorra's hand and pulling him out the door.

"Hey guys" I said "It's still so weird you can see us it doesn't make any sense" Ichigo said looking confused "Yeah I still don't get it myself it must have something to do with the gem I found" I said shrugging and walking with Ulquiorra. The first day back and a hollow appears just our look we were sat in class at this point we all sort of looked at each other and then Ulquiorra stood running out the room with Ichigo following him "Idiots they just ran out of class" Rukia said sighing getting up and running to the door "Rukia you too" I asked "Are you coming or not" Rukia said running out of the door  "Where are you all going" the teacher shouted angrily "We all feel sick so we're off to the nurses office" I said running out of the classroom and catching up with Rukia.

"I can feel the hollows spiritual pressure its close" Rukia shouted to me "Yes I can too but by the time we get there Ulquiorra and Ichigo would have probably took it out anyway" I said running behind Rukia. When we got there hollows just kept appearing and Ulquiorra and Ichigo would have to keep killing them. I turned to see a hollow attacking the classroom why would hollows want to attack humans with low spiritual pressure I then realised "My gem it's in my school bag that's what the hollows are after" I shouted before I could go anywhere Ulquiorra stopped me and pulled me to him "There's too many hollows its dangerous to go alone" he said "Alright then come with me" I said grabbing his hand and running to the classroom

In the classroom...

A hollow had entered the classroom and was destroying everything. I looked over at my desk to see my bag the gem was glowing a green colour "I'll take out the hollow you get your bag" Ulquiorra said "Alright" I said running to my desk and grabbing my bag "Everyone I suggest you get out the classroom now" Ulquiorra shouted warning everyone. Once everyone had left the classroom Ulquiorra fired a cero at the hollow the hollow then let out a load howl and disappeared  "Well the hollows gone for now" Ulquiorra "Until they come back for the gem" I said "Let's forget about that want to go somewhere" Ulquiorra asked "Go where" I asked "Come on" Ulquiorra said sliding his hand into mine and walking out the classroom.

"Where are we going" I asked "I can't tell you that wait and see" Ulquiorra said "Fine" I said sighing. Ulquiorra then opened up the portal "Now close your eyes" Ulquiorra said I then closed my eyes for some reason. "You can open your eyes now but open them slowly" Ulquiorra said I slowly opened my eyes and a beautiful field of flowers came into view "Happy 17th birthday Ray" Ulquiorra said smiling "Wow this place is amazing how did you know today was my birthday" I asked "Your parents told me they also said you hate them making a big deal out of it but I decided why not just do that" Ulquiorra said chuckling.

I giggled and then said "You really didn't have to go through all this trouble" "No I wanted to see you smile" Ulquiorra said "Being with you everyday makes me smile" I said "At least we can be away from horrible school here" Ulquiorra said shaking. "You try really hard don't you even though going to school scares you, You still go" I said "Being with you is like a blessing you've taught me loads of new things and I'm trying not be scared about going to school but being around that people at once is really hard" Ulquiorra said "Everyone has their fears and mine is losing you" I said pressing my lips to Ulquiorra's.

I felt happy we could finally be alone together and not be interrupted. Ulquiorra then pulled away and pointed to the sky "Look" Ulquiorra said "Wow fireflies are so pretty" I said looking at the green lit sky that kind of reminded me of the gem "Hey Ulquiorra I think we need to tell Urahara about the hollows coming after the gem" I said "Maybe but I think Rin might know the answer to that he was the one who owned the gem before you right" Ulquiorra suggest I then nodded laid my head on Ulquiorra's shoulder.

I wondered what Rin could tell us but I was a bit annoyed we had to rely on him for the answers I just hoped we could trust him after all I didn't really know.