Chapter 6

Me Ulquiorra and Grimmjow were facing each other ready to battle I had to fight Grimmjow first and then Ulquiorra. I didn't really want to fight with Ulquiorra but Aizen said by doing so it would boost my physical and mental abilities "Ray you'll be fine I'll go easy on you" Grimmjow said smirking. "Alright go" Aizen shouted. I threw my soil onto the ground and called upon the earth my plants began to tower over Grimmjow and they began to race towards him. Grimmjow sent forward a cero which went straight past my plants striking me in the chest I fell to the ground and began to pant. My plants then disappeared and crumbled into dust falling to the ground I then saw Ulquiorra running towards me "RAY" was the last thing I heard Ulquiorra shout before the darkness over took me.

I awoke to angry looking Ulquiorra. I slowly sat up from the bed and turned towards Ulquiorra "Hey what's with that face" I said laughing "You were hit by a cero and were unconscious that isn't something to laugh about" Ulquiorra said angrily I then smirked and said "So you were worried about me" Ulquiorra frowned and then said "That's not it I was just angry because Lord Aizen told me to keep you safe and Grimmjow shot you with that cero" "Sure alright whatever" I said standing up. "Don't go to see Grimmjow" Ulquiorra said "Is that another order from Aizen" I said annoyed  Ulquiorra walked forward to me and then said "No it isn't I just don't want you going near him he's trouble"  "Why do you care what I do" I asked "I told you its Lord Aizen's orders" Ulquiorra said

"I don't believe you" I said "Ray don't go I was worried about you in fact I was so angry I could have killed Grimmjow for hitting you with that cero" Ulquiorra said breathing quickly. I looked into his green emerald eyes and just for an instant I saw a flash of panic cross his eyes "I'm sorry for being stupid I just wanted to know I promise I'll get stronger" I said "Please try and stay alive for Lord Aizen's sake" Ulquiorra said "Aizen's sake I should have known" I said walking out of my room. I'm such an idiot Ulquiorra didn't care if I was hurt or not he was an Espada all he knew how to do was follow Aizen's orders.

I walked the long halls of Las Noches thinking to myself and hating myself for thinking that way about Ulquiorra. Lately I'd just been acting like I'd belonged here all along when in reality I was from the human world I slapped my forehead with my hand. "Ray what are you doing walking around alone" I heard Grimmjow say from behind me I turned around and said "I dunno I was bored I guess" "I'm sorry about hitting you with that cero didn't mean to" Grimmjow said "Its fine" I said  "You're a strong girl you seem fine now" Grimmjow said patting me on the shoulder. "Get your hands off her" Ulquiorra said walking in front of Grimmjow and slapping away his hands "is that jealously I'm sensing from Ulquiorra" Grimmjow said smirking I began to giggle I couldn't help it Ulquiorra then grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the hall when we were out in the open of Huceco Mundo I said "Ulquiorra why did you drag me out here" "You need to know I won't let you interact with such an idiot" Ulquiorra said.

"We're out here now so in a way you've won I'm not near Grimmjow" I said sitting down in the sand. Ulquiorra then sat next to me and said "It seems you were right about your friends they have entered Huceco Mundo" I looked and Ulquiorra and said "Their not my friends" I said "Then why do you worry so much" Ulquiorra said I took a breath and then said "In case anything happens to you, You were the first friend I ever had" I said "No one has ever called me their friend before" Ulquiorra said. "I just hate how everyone is fighting over something so stupid" I said "I wouldn't say it's stupid it's what Lord Aizen wants" Ulquiorra said "You're always following Aizen don't you ever make your own decisions" I asked. "No I will always obey Lord Aizen" Ulquiorra said "Your wrong when you pulled me away from Grimmjow was you following Aizen's orders then" I asked "That was different" Ulquiorra said "See exactly you can make your own decisions" I said laying down in the sand and looking up at Ulquiorra's beautiful hair shine in the moonlight.