Chapter 21

I woke the next morning Ulquiorra wasn't by my side I forgot we had an argument last night about that stupid gem I found Ulquiorra insisted we go and see Urahara about it. I walked into the living room but Ulquiorra wasn't there "Mum, Dad has Ulquiorra already left for school" I shouted "Yes he said he had to go early today" My mum shouted back I then walked into the kitchen and picked up mine and Ulquiorra's lunch he must have rushed straight off to Urahara's what a pain I sighed as I walked out the door I still had the gem in my pocket I wasn't going to Urahara's just yet I'll go after school because I really needed to study for the exams.

Lunchtime...

I waited for Ulquiorra up at roof but he never showed up I was so angry with him why was he being so childish I was going to Urahara's after school I hope he still won't be mad then cause I hated arguing with him. I didn't feel like eating so I put my lunch back in my bag and walked to my next class which was study hall I just sat looking at a maths book confused by all the formals I hated maths I was really bad at it but all I could think about was Ulquiorra and this stupid gem had made us fall out! Finally the bell rang and I was the first to leave the class room "Hey Ray are you going to Urahara's" I heard Uyru shouted "Erm yeah what you going there for" I asked "Well I'm going to use the training ground to help me strengthen my abilities" Uyru explained "Oh okay" I said "I heard Ulquiorra's there that's why you're going right" Uryu asked "Me and Ulquiorra had an argument" I said "what about" Uyru asked "You'll see when we got to Urahara's" I said.

Urahara's shop...

"So Ray I heard from Ulquiorra you found a gem and it allows you to see hollows and soul reapers how strange" Urahara said "Yes I found it at school it shines this weird green colour whenever there is a hollow a soul reaper nearby" I explained I then handed Urahara the gem. "Hmm I've never seen this before how strange I think you should leave it with me for now" Urahara said "Where's Ulquiorra" I asked annoyed "He's already gone" Urahara said "Well thanks Urahara I better go and find Ulquiorra" I said walking out the shop sighing. I knew where he'd be I walked to the park to see Ulquiorra sat on the swings looking at his feet "Hey Ulquiorra" I shouted he then looked up and walked forward to me "Are you still mad" I asked he then shook his head and put his hands into mine "Ulquiorra what's wrong then you seem to be acting a little weird" I asked "I'm not now kiss me" Ulquiorra said trying to force a kiss on me I moved backwards and then said "Wait a minute this isn't Ulquiorra" "Well done you seen through my disguise " "Are you a mod soul" I asked annoyed "Wow I thought you lost your spiritual pressure and you know I'm a mod soul" "yeah so what should I call you" I asked "Call me Rin" Rin said walking closer to me.

"Get away from me" I shouted   "You seem to have something I'm looking for" he said getting closer to me "I don't know what you're talking about" I said confused  "Yes you do that gem bring back any memories" Rin asked "Wait how'd you know about that" I asked "Well I dropped it at your school the other day and I saw you pick it up" Rin said "I'm sorry I don't have it" I said " Don't lie to me you want to keep it for yourself don't you" Rin said laughing pulling out a zanpakuto my mouth then dropped how could a mod soul have a zanpakuto "What how could you have a zanpakuto" I asked shocked "Did you think only soul reapers could have zanpakuto's well you're really stupid then aren't you" Rin shouted  "I'm not stupid and I don't have the gem anymore so leave me alone" I said annoyed Rin then fired an attack at me but before it could hit me Ulquiorra jumped in front of me and fired his cero Rin then ran backwards and shouted "This isn't finished Ray I will get that gem" and then running out of sight. "I'm sorry I should have listened to you" I said Ulquiorra then wrapped his arms around me and pulled me into a hug "Don't worry about it I just don't want to argue with you like that again" Ulquiorra said "So it looks like someone is after that Gem and he's a mod soul" I said Ulquiorra looked shocked and then said "How did you know that" " I felt his spiritual pressure I know it's kind of impossible but I did" I said smiling "That's great news I just hope we don't fall into any trouble" Ulquiorra said "What did Urahara say about the gem" I  asked "Let's just forget about that for now" Ulquiorra said leaning down and touching his lips to mine I could finally feel free I felt so relieved we wasn't fighting anymore I wish moments like this could last forever but knowing our look we'll probably be interrupted. "Let's go home I said grabbing Ulquiorra's hand and walking down the road.