Chapter 22

"Urahara I'm here because ever since I found that gem it's like I've got my spiritual pressure back its getting weird" I said "Yes I sensed something strange about you the gem has awakened hidden spiritual pressure within you" Urahara said "How could that make any sense I thought I lost all my spiritual pressure" I asked confused "That's one thing I can't tell you this has never happened before I've never encountered someone who has lost their spirit energy and then regained it back" Urahara said looking puzzled. "when me and Ulquiorra were shopping the other day the plant outside started growing does that mean I can grow plants again" I asked "Maybe because your slowly regaining spiritual pressure" Urahara said.

"One more thing there's a stupid mod soul out there after the gem he calls himself Rin" I said annoyed. Urahara then burst into laughter and then said "Don't worry about him I'll sort him out he should be off your back in no time" "That will be hard he can shape shift into different people" I said "I'll be able to sense his spiritual pressure" Urahara said "Alright thanks for your help I better get back home and get Ulquiorra away from that TV" I said laughing "Tell him I said be careful he could damage his eye sight he's human now remember" Urahara said.

At home...

I walked into the house shutting the door behind me. I walked into the kitchen no one was there I looked everywhere around the house no one was in even Ulquiorra where the hell were they I then heard it that familiar howl it was a hollow I smiled a bit because I knew my spiritual pressure was coming back. I ran into the direction I heard the howl I ended up in the park there were a lot of people stood around I then remembered the summer festival that's where they all went I could still hear the howling I looked around everywhere for Ulquiorra and mum and dad but I couldn't see them anywhere the hollow then appeared in front of everyone but no one noticed great what now I couldn't fight the thing I was too weak.

The hollow was getting closer and I quickly pushed past everyone. "What's this I can smell lunch fell right into my hands how nice" the hollow said laughing "Shut it stupid hollow I won't let you hurt anyone" I shouted "What are you going to do try and stop me you stupid weak little girl" the hollow laughed again the hollow was right how could I stop it I was weak my spiritual pressure had only just started coming back. That's when the gem started to glow a bright green colour I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it "Wow what a pretty looking stone do you think you can defeat me with something so stupid" the hollow said "You're the stupid one I have this new power on my hands and I don't know how to control it yet" I said smirking then a load of plants began to grow out the ground and twist and twirl into the air they glowed a beautiful green colour "What this I've never seen this attack before" the hollow said nervously "Bye" I shouted as the plants began to strangle the hollow and then it turned into dust.

"Wow this is awesome" I said. I then turned around to see my mum, dad and Ulquiorra "Ray you just killed that hollow all by yourself I'm proud of you" my dad said smiling "It's all from this gem the power is so cool"! I said my mum's face went white and she passed out "Mum are you okay" I asked worriedly "She's just shocked this was her first time witnessing you kill a hollow and you did well" my dad said patting me on the head "Thanks dad" I said "Now I'm going to take mum home you kids enjoy the festival" my dad said winking and walking away. Ulquiorra's face pulled up into my one his beautiful smiles and he said "You did great now let's get out of here before all these humans get near us" Ulquiorra said shivering pulling me closer to him "You keep forgetting that your human to come on its not that bad lets have some fun" I said dragging Ulquiorra into a huge crowd of people.

After a while Ulquiorra stoped  feeling scared "I told you it wasn't that bad" I said laughing "Hey what's that it seems really interesting" Ulquiorra said walking over to the ball and pins "It's called bowling you knock over the pins with the ball" I said "I want a go please" Ulquiorra said jumping up and down like a little child "Alright why not" I said laughing Ulquiorra took the ball and forcefully threw it at the pins the ball carried on hitting things and smashed someone's stall "You idiot you smashed everything" the owner shouted angrily "Now we run" I said grabbing Ulquiorra's hand and running out the park. Ulquiorra then began to look depressed "I can't believe I broke everything" Ulquiorra said "Don't worry about it you can't be good at everything" I said laughing  "Stop laughing it's not funny" Ulquiorra said annoyed "Stop being annoyed" I said laughing I could see the gem glowing does that mean there's danger ahead.

"There's something coming forward this way the gem won't stop glowing" I said showing Ulquiorra the gem that's when I saw them running towards us was it who I thought it was.