Chapter 19

Me and Ulquiorra were enjoying our new life together it had been 17 months since I lost my spiritual pressure I still spoke to Orihime ,Chad and Uryu of course. Uryu was the one to take care of most of the hollows Urahara had told him to though I now have a job at the local bakery well Ulquiorra just stays at home most of the time he's still too scared to go out without me he won't even walk to school on his own when sometimes I have to do over time but the school understands. I still miss my plants though I sit in the garden staring at the flowers my mum was growing I still felt a strange connection to them.

"Mum I'm going to work" I said about to open the door I then felt arms wrap around me it was Ulquiorra he was shaking. "Be careful I don't like those crazy humans" Ulquiorra said "Did you forget that your human" I said laughing "But I can still fire cero's" Ulquiorra said "I know you can did you tell Urahara about that" I asked  Ulquiorra then shook his head "Oh yeah that's right your still too afraid to go out alone tomorrow I'm sending you shopping without me you've got to get use to going out alone" I said Ulquiorra then began to shake "It's alright you'll be fine if you practice you'll soon be able to go out there" I said smiling Ulquiorra smiled back and then pressed his lips to mine I loved kissing him knowing that everything was going to be okay but lately I had this feeling that it wasn't I didn't know why.

I then heard someone clear their throat I turned around and it was my dad. I then smacked my hand to my head sighing why did our moments have to always be interrupted "Ray you're going to be late for work" my dad said stood there "Oh right see you later Ulquiorra, Dad" I said hugging Ulquiorra and then walking out of the house. I walked down the road to Green's Bakery wondering if Rukia, Ichigo and Renji were out there right now fighting hollows "Morning Ray nice to see you" Mrs Webb said she was the owner of the bakery then there was me and Racheal some weird girl who'd always sit cash register staring off into space. I was in the back cutting and cooking bread since working here I had improved my cooking skills by a mile I walked out into the front of the shop with the bread and put in onto the self.

Ulquiorra's shopping day.

Ray handed Ulquiorra a piece of paper with a list of things to buy from the supermarket. Ulquiorra looked at the piece of paper and began to worry what if he got angry and fired his cero at someone "Remember Ulquiorra don't fire any cero's if you get mad count down from ten" Ray said Ulquiorra hugged Ray goodbye and then walked out of the door. "I can do this and make Ray proud of me" Ulquiorra said walking down the road to the supermarket.

At the supermarket..

"Hmm the first thing on the list is toilet paper" Ulquiorra said looking down each aisle after a while Ulquiorra found the white role of paper. "Maybe I need a basket" Ulquiorra said to himself walking over to the baskets and picking it up "Now for potatoes" Ulquiorra looked around but didn't know what potatoes looked like he then found something very interesting it was very shining and it reminded him of the moon in Hueco Mundo "This must be what they call a mirror it's me am I inside or is it my reflection" Ulquiorra said turning the mirror around in all different directions. The place soon filled with lots of people and Ulquiorra still couldn't find what he was looking for "Ray will be angry with me because I didn't get what was on the list" Ulqiuorra said walking out of the supermarket. Ray was stood right in front of Ulquiorra which gave him a fright "I'm sorry I didn't get anything on the list" Ulquiorra said "Hey come back you didn't pay for that" security said to Ulquiorra  Ray then began to laugh and then smiled "We're sorry about that we won't be getting anything today" Ray said handing the basket to the man "But then why did you sent me to this horrible place" Ulquiorra said holding onto Ray's hand shaking "Because you need to practice and get over your fear of public places I'm proud of you" Ray said.

"Was you watching me the whole time" Ulquiorra said looking at the ground "Yes just to make sure you didn't anything reckless and you didn't so let's go home" Ray said grabbing Uquiorra's hand and walking down the road in the corner of her eye she could have sworn see saw the plant pot outside the supermarket grow taller she knew that was impossible because she no long had any more spiritual pressure to control plants so why did the plant grow back there maybe she was seeing things.