Chapter 8

My eyes slowly opened and I slowly sat up. I turned to see Ulquiorra beside me we must have both fallen asleep Ulquiorra even looked flawless sleeping I removed the bed sheet from his wound to notice that it had healed... I must have forgotten he was an Espada but yesterday he seemed badly injured but I was happy to see he was better. Ulquiorra's eyes began to flicker then open Ulquiorra stared at the ceiling for a moment then turned to face me "What did I fall asleep" Ulquiorra said sitting up and rubbing his head I giggled then said "Guess so you were sleeping like a baby" I said "Thanks" Ulquiorra said "For what" I asked confused "For helping me get better" Ulquiorra said "It was nothing " I said.

In Las Noches...

"It seems Ichigo had injured Ulquiorra yesterday at the cave which means their close" Aizen said. "What you never told me that" I said looking straight at Ulquiorra "It's not that important you didn't need to know about it" Ulquiorra said "You were badly hurt yesterday I was worried" I shouted "I'm an Espada we heal quicker" Ulquiorra said "I don't get you one bit why are you acting so cold" I asked "I have no reason to answer your question" Ulquiorra said "Fine whatever" I said annoyed walking out of the hall. I was annoyed with Ulquiorra for not telling me and I was angry with Ichigo for hurting Ulquiorra. I walked out of Las Noches and into the open of Hueco Mundo I needed some air I walked for a while until I came to a weird forest there were a lot of trees towering everywhere how could a forest grow in a desert... I then heard a howling sound great hollows I quickly summoned my plants and then attached one of the roots to the trees and used it to climb up into the trees but then a huge menos grande came walking past and slitting my plants in half I lost my balance in the trees and then went falling down with it my heart was racing with fear I was going to fall to my death!

Back in Las Noches...

"I can no longer sense Ray's spiritual pressure which means she's left Las Noches" Aizen said angrily. Ulquiorra began to get a horrible feeling in his chest he raced out of the door and off to find Ray he'd been around this human girl for too long he began to feel like he needed to protect her. "I'm feeling something and I don't like what I'm feeling" Ulquiorra said holding his chest running out of Las noches and out into Hueco Mundo. "There I've got her I can feel here spiritual pressure" Ulquiorra said changing into his flying form and flying 50 feet into the air. When Ulquiorra got to the forest he slowed down and flew lower he could see Ray falling down from the trees Ulquiorra then flew down to her level and caught her in his arms.

"YOU STUPID GIRL YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE GONE OFF ALONE" Ulquiorra shouted angrily "I went because you stressed me out you didn't tell me what happened to you I was worried" I shouted back "You humans and your stupid emotions" Ulquiorra shouted "Admit you've felt them too" I said "That's something I can't lie about that's your fault being around you has made me feel protective over you stupid girl" Ulquiorra said "HAVE YOU NOTICED WE'RE FALLING" I said screaming.

Ulquiorra landed onto the sand of Hueco Mundo he was still holding me close to him. He then realized and let go of me looking away "Ulquiorra don't be like that talk to me" I said "No I'm mad with you" Ulquiorra said "I'm sorry I won't go off like that again" I said Ulquiorra then turned to me and said "Fine I forgive you don't worry me like that again" Me and Ulquiorra were awkwardly looking at each other "I think we should get back to Las Noches" I said

Hours later...

"Ray your back did you have a nice trip out in Hueco Mundo" Aizen said angrily "I'm sorry Aizen" I said "I trusted you and you broke a rule by leaving Las Noches on your own do you know how dangerous it is out there" Aizen shouted "I said I was sorry" I said "Ulquiorra you will watch Ray 24 hours a day to make sure she doesn't leave again" Aizen said. "He calls that a punishment I don't mind staying with you" I said walking out the hall with Ulquiorra "Yeah guess so" Ulquiorra said looking at me "You alright you've acting strange" I said "I'm fine let's just go back your room" Ulquiorra said.