Hinata Shōyō || Ship

[f/l/n] = friend's last name
[f/f/n] = friend's first name

●●●

"Woah, did you just see number 10's jump? That's so amazing!" your friend said impressed.

"Indeed it is. And I was wondering why a shorty like him would be a middle blocker."

You had to admit that it was really impressing. The height of his jump and his speed were incredible.

You and your friend were watching a practice match of Karasuno.

"Kageyama-kun is just a genius. I love to watch him playing." You said dreamily. You were admiring him. He was the reason why you wanted to watch that match.

"Oh come on, just tell him already about your feelings! It's about time you do it. I want the ship to sail already~" your friend teased you.

"You exactly know that I don't like him that way. It's just an admiration. I mean he's tall and good in sports and so on but it's really not like that I have a crush on him. I'm sorry to disappoint you but the ship won't sail~"

Your friend was pouting. But then a smile appeared on her face.

"We will see~"

●●●

"Where are you?" You asked your friend on your phone, a bit annoyed.

"Yeah, yeah, just wait~" You could imagine her devilish smile while saying that.

I don't have a good feeling about that.

"Excuse me, but are you [l/n]-senpai?"

You turned around to see Kageyama.

I was right.

"Yeah, that's me. Is there anything you need?" You asked with a smile on your face.

In your mind you were thinking of ways, how you could pay that back to your friend.

"Your friend, [f/l/n]-san, told me that you would like to learn how to play volleyball."

She said what?!

"Oh, she must've understood it wrong. I don't have the intention to play volley..."

"KAGEYAMA, THERE YOU ARE!" Tanaka was running towards you.

"Hey, you better get your ass into your classroom. Don't just skip classes. You must have at least 40 points in your test so hurry up and go."

"The same goes for you too, doesn't it Tanaka-kun? I mean you're not the best at learning either." You objected.

Tanaka got stiff like a statue. He knew that you were right.

"[l/n]-chan, don't be like that. I'm his senpai so I have the responsibility to care for my kouhai. By the way, what were you two talking about?" He was alternating looking at you and Kageyama.

"She wants to know how to play volleyball." Kageyama said in a monotonous voice.

"No, I don't."

"But your friend..."

"She was lying!" You interrupted him.