Iwaizumi Hajime || Birthday

a/n: Just to make sure: This is NOT a continuation of my last one-shot of Iwa-chan. Enjoy!

"[f/n]-chan~"

You heard footsteps from behind you, instantly knowing who was approaching you.

"Hey, what's up Tōru?"

You turned around to the third year setter to face him.

"What have you planned for Iwa-chan's birthday tomorrow?"

You looked at him in disbelief.

"What did you just say?"

He acted to be surprised.
"Don't tell me... you didn't know that your boyfriend's birthday is tomorrow? You're dating him for 3 months now!"

A blush appeared on your cheeks. You were embarrassed to admit that you didn't know it.

"That's the reason why you have me, your best friend, to tell you that." He said while winking at you.

"Since when are you my 'best friend'?" You smirked at him.

The brown haired boy pouted, playing to be hurt by your words.

"You're so mean [f/n]-chan!"

You laughed but stopped right away when reality hit you.

"I really didn't know that Hajime's birthday is tomorrow. We haven't talked about our birthdays yet although we know each other for almost a year now. What should I do?"

It seemed like Oikawa just waited for you to say that and smirked.

"Just leave things to me."

°°°

You looked at your phone. On the message you received from Oikawa just a few minutes ago to be exact. 

From: Tōru
To: [y/n]

Hey [f/n]-chan~
So here is the plan for tomorrow:

1. Distract him. If you want you can do indecent things with him ٩(♡ε♡)۶ 

2. Bring him to the gym when I message you.

3. Leave the rest to me and the others.

Simple, right? (>ω<) You don't have to worry about anything.  Tōru-sama is there to help out (๑˃ᴗ˂)ﻭ.

You blushed when you read the first step.  
This damn Shittykawa!

All in one you agreed to the plan, but you wanted to do something for him as well. 

You thought and thought but nothing came into your mind. You sighed out in frustration. 
Maybe I should just stick to the plan, you thought.

°°°

The following day, you stood up early to pick up your boyfriend at his house.

He was surprised to see you, especially because you lived relatively far away from him.

"Happy birthday Hajime!" You smiled brightly while congratulating him.

A slight blush appeared on his face.

Iwaizumi approached you to give you a hug. 

"Thank you [f/n]." He said, while you were still in his arms. You stayed like this for a while, enjoying the situation.