Kageyama Tobio || Siblings

[E/c] eyes, [h/l][h/c] hair, smooth [s/t] skin.

[F/n] was the girl Kageyama Tobio had a crush on for 2 years now.

He was too shy to confess his feelings to her, but even if he did, there would still remain another problem.

[f/n] is his sister, who is 3 years older than him.

They are not bonded by blood though. When his father remarried 2 years ago, she has not only entered his life, she has also entered his heart.

When he wasn't thinking of volleyball for once, he would always think about her. He buried his feelings inside of him, making living with her almost unbearable.

The first year knew he wouldn't have a single chance. He knew that [f/n] only considered him as a little brother. He knew she had a boyfriend.

Her boyfriend was none other than his senpai and rival, Oikawa Tōru.

When she and her mother moved to Miyagi prefecture, where Kagayama and his father lived, she also had to transfer school, where she got to know and love him.

Kageyama could have attended the same school as her, but it would be too painful to him to see her with Oikawa being all lovey-dovey. In the end he decided to go to a different school to focus on his volleyball training.

He tried to avoid her as much as possible, giving her the cold shoulder, giving her the impression of him disliking her. She made several attempts to improve her relationship with her little brother, but they all ended with him brushing her off harshly.

The more he kept a distance from [f/n], the more he longed for her.

He told himself very often that it was ridiculous to be in love with his own sister, but he couldn't do anything about his feelings for her.

It was a forbidden love after all, although they weren't related by blood.

~~~

"Tobio, have you seen my phone somewhere? I've looked everywhere, but I just can't find it." [F/n] called out for her little brother.

"I can call it if you like. Maybe you can find it then." Kageyama put on an indifferent face to hide his excitement.

"Really? That would be great!"

The black haired male looked through his contacts, when he finally found her name on the list. He didn't want her to know, how he saved her in his contacts, being too embarrassed about it.

He pressed on the call button and just a few seconds after that a phone rang.

[f/n] immediately went to the place, where the ringing was coming from. Soon after that she appeared again with her phone in her hand.

"Thank you so much!" She walked straight towards him, giving him a peck on his cheek. The girl walked out with a smile on her face, being happy about the fact that he wasn't rude to her this time. Meanwhile she didn't know about the impact she left inside of him.

He was a blushing mess, relieved that no one could see him in that state.

~~~

Time passed and Kageyama decided to improve his relationship with [f/n]. He saw that it made her happy, when he was nice to her. It was enough for him to see her smile in front of him. He was satisfied with just that.

After a long day in school, he came home, seeing an unfamiliar pair of shoes at the entrance. Male's shoes. Without thinking further he knew, who those shoes belonged to.