Oikawa Tōru || Secret Love

"Oikawa-san~ please take a photo with me."

"No, take one with me!"

"I asked first!"

"Ehh? What are you talking about, he's mine!"

"Yours? Don't you dare lay a finger on him!"

"Oikawa-san, I love you~"

"Hey, y'all stop with that. He belongs to all of us remember?"

Loud cheering could be heard all over the campus. Cheering for a certain person. Oikawa Tōru. The one who makes all the hearts go wild.

The cheering got even louder when he passed by the huge crowd of girls, next to him the vice captain and ace of the male's volleyball team, Iwaizumi Hajime, and on the other side a rather plain looking girl with [h/c] hair, who was apparently the childhood friend of both males.

"She's so damn lucky to be by his side all the time."

"I would die to be that close to him."

"Isn't she just his childhood friend? Aren't they walking too close together?"

"I agree. I bet she likes him more than a friend."

"She wouldn't dare to do this. She would know the consequences."

[F/n] knew what those fangirls were talking about behind her back. It was really depressing to know that she wasn't allowed to interact with Oikawa in the slightest bit. One mistake would be enough to make her suffer even more. She knew that too well, so she kept being indifferent toward those badmouthing ones.

It seemed like Oikawa didn't notice that; it was like only the things complimenting him were getting through to his mind.

He smiled at them like he always did. The fake smile he showed everyone he didn't care about.

The brunette boy would always stop walking to greet his fangirls. Stepping forward to them and letting his childhood friends behind.

The expression laying on [f/n] face was never visible to him. He wouldn't see it, since she was always careful around him. Iwaizumi was peeking at her, knowing that she was suffering.

He decided to do something about it.

"Oi, Trashykawa, move your ass or we're going to be late for practice!"

He grabbed him by his collar and dragged him with him.

"Iwa-chan, that hurts!"

Oikawa tried to free himself from his best friend's grip, but he wasn't successful.

"Just shut up."

The two boys continued with their quarrel. Meanwhile [f/n] was following them silently.

Practice was the same as always, with Oikawa staying longer than the rest. After a while even Iwaizumi had enough, so he decided to head back home first, knowing that [f/n] would wait for the captain.

Those two were the only ones left in the gym. It was silent except for the ball hitting he ground over and over again and the male breathing heavily. 

He didn't pay any attention to the girl standing at the door. The opposite applied to the mentioned girl. Not a single move of him escaped her sight.

She didn't notice that her eyes welled up with tears. A teardrop rolled down her face, followed by another one. She couldn't stop the tears from falling down. It was too much for her.