Akaashi Keiji || Don't leave

a/n: Hey guys, I wanted to tell you beforehand that this oneshot will be angsty so go grab some tissues (。•́︿•̀。) Just kidding, but I swear, be prepared.

▪▪▪

Why?

"Listen kids! [f/n]-chan will be joining our group from today onwards. Be nice to her." You were showing up behind your nursery school teacher. You were scared. The other kids were looking at you strangely.

Except for one. A black haired guy was timidly smiling at you. His blue eyes were staring at you. All of a sudden you weren't scared at all.

"[Teacher's/n]-san, [f/n] is ugly." One of the kids said.

You were near to tears. You knew you wouldn't be accepted by the others, because you were a bit different. Actually it was something normal, but they would still call you ugly although you weren't.

And he saw that.

"I don't think that [f/n]-chan is ugly." The black haired guy from before said.

He was the first one beside your family who said that.

There was a feeling of joy inside you, but there was something else you couldn't identify yet.

While the other kids lost the interest in you, he was still standing at the same place, staring at you.

You took the courage to approach him.

"Thank you." You said quietly, without looking at him.

"No problem, I just said the truth. By the way, my name is Akaashi Keiji. I hope we can be friends."

Akaashi Keiji.

You smiled hesitantly.

"Sure, let's be friends."

Keiji.

"Hey Keiji, did you already decide to which middle school you want to go?", you asked curiously.

"Good question, where do you want to go, [f/n]?"

You pouted. "I asked first. So? What's your answer?" A smirk appeared on your face.

As an answer he just smiled.
"If you don't say it, I won't neither."

"That's unfair, Keiji." You pouted again. 

Akaashi had to chuckle.

"I'm sorry, [f/n], but you startet with it."

"Fine, then don't tell me." You turned around and pretended to be mad. 

3

2

1

"I'm going to [school's name] middle school."

You were smiling, because your plan worked out. 

But as fast as the smile appeared, it vanished again.

Reality hit you. You realized that you two will be separated after grade school.

Akaashi was surpised, when you faced him again, this time with a sad expression on it.

He immediately knew, what that meant. 

"So you'll be going to another middle school, won't you?"