Self defense

Yoongi pov~
What am I suppose to do. I need to claim her but she would only get hurt and... leave me-
Why do I have to care about her so much?
She's just a human, a walking blood bank really.
Right?
Suddenly an image of y/n's smile flashed into my mind and my heart skipped a few beats.
I stop in my tracks and place my hand over my heart feeling the hammering of it under my fingertips.
In all my life no girl (or guy) has ever made me feel like this. So why her-
I leaned against a couple of lockers and let a long breath escape out from between my lips.
As I closed my eyes I could hear a strong heartbeat.
It wasn't a stressed, happy, sad or scared heartbeat.
Just a strong one.
My curiosity got the best of me so I decided to follow the sound of the heartbeat.
The sound had lead me to a dark hallway.

And I could see two silhouettes a few feet away from me

And I could see two silhouettes a few feet away from me. I was hidden behind the corner of a locker and I could see clearly now that one silhouette had the other pushed up against the locker.
???: you bitch! You took Yoongi away from me!He should of danced with me not you! He should of married me not you! He should love me not you!

Just by hearing the voice I can tell that it's sosu but who is she talking to? Y/n?!

???: haha do you really think that you scare me sosu?
That voice there's no way... there's no way that voice belongs to anyone else other than y/n.
That's when the silhouette that was pushed up against the locker (most likely y/n) grabbed the wrist of sosu and pried it off her neck.
Now that y/n was stable and on the ground again a second didn't even pass before sosu was thrown smashing into the lockers behind her. Y/n had kicked her in the stomach.
Sosu: h-how did you?
That's when y/n walked over to sosu and kneeled down to her eye level.
Y/n: ever sense I was little I trained how to defend myself from anyone and anything.
Y/n stood up as if preparing to leave.
Y/n: oh and sosu you can't take something away from someone if it was never theirs in the first place.
That's when the bell rang signaling that it was time for class.
Y/n: Ugh great because of you now I'm gonna be late for class. Don't ever try and approach me like this again because you will regret it.
Dam she can handle herself! If only she was prepared for Jungkook man he would of gotten his ass beaten. I have to admit it's kinda hot-
She glared at sosu one last time before turning and walking down the hall right to where I was hiding.
Y/n: oh hey Yoongi.
She said happily and skipped her way over to me while smiling happily.
Me: oh hey there cutie~
I greeted her and ruffled her hair while she swatted at my hand and trying to fix her hair.
Y/n: so which class do you have now?
Me: art. What class do you have now?
I asked as we walked back down the other hallway hand in hand. It felt so warm and natural now.
Y/n: I have my special class. Self defense class! But I gotta run now. Bye see you at home Yoongi!
She yelled and kissed my cheek before running off down the hallway. I chuckled and went to class.
The way she kissed my cheek. It felt so soft against my skin.

A/n: just thought I'd split up my writing into three chapters. I don't honestly know why? But any way two more chapters coming your way in a couple hours