Announcement!

Well we've had a long and great run... god I'm trying not to tear up while writing this but I herby announce that this book will be coming to its end. Yes you heard me right this week I'll be updating two more days until the book is finished. There may be between 4-6 more chapters depending on which ending I go with.
This is my last update on Sunday😭
I just can't believe I'm finally finishing it, I mean this book has grown on me and has really become apart of me. It's one of my first fanfics ever and I don't know what I'm gonna do anymore.
You guys are all so sweet and I love reading your comments and you all just really in powerful me and you made me a better writer.
And I'm so happy and lucky that I have you all.
I mean thinking back I remember how exited I was when I got my first reads and then when I reached 100 reads and then just lately when I reached 1,000 I mean how crazy is that? To think all this started just because one day I wanted to write my own story. I never ever imagined that I would make it this far and that my book would of caught so many people's attention.
I love all of you guys so much and I hope in the future you still remember my book. Because I know I will never forget this book. I will never forget you guys and how you supported me so much.

I'm just a emotional little dumpling and you probably don't really care but thank you all so much!
                   ❤️❤️❤️Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️